PDF to Word by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Word (doc) files on your iPad.
Convert PDF to Word files instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad.
PDF to Word converts PDF files to fully editable MS Word (docx) files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to Word forms paragraphs; applies styles; regroups independent graphics elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to Word also provide detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. PDF to Word has an in integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Microsoft Word (docx) files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within the page to convert. You can convert just the selected are to Word, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud Services integration allows you to transfer files between your DropBox/OneDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Word and other word processing software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPad that can accept Word files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Word by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Adding a single PDF file now automatically previews the file
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It DOES not work for pdf to Word to open on pages in iPad Pro
This does not work as advertised!
I am requesting stop payment or my money refund.
I just found another app that did the job in no time at all and without difficulty. I read the manual on this one and took the chance. The app says the document is converted but you cannot find it nor open it in Word nor documents.
A lie from the beginning
This does not work, it doesn’t even come close to working, it is a RIP OFF please don’t down load it.
I had a very clear 18 page pdf of a paper, and this app converted it to 18 blank pages - it couldn't find a single word!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recosoft Corporation
- 48.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Recosoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.