The City of Portage, Michigan dedicated mobile application connects citizens to select online city services and resources such as the citizen reporting tool for potholes, abandon vehicles, light outages, etc., city news and events, locations of city parks and amenities listings, metro bus schedules and more.
We’re updating our iOS application to support the following:
• Swipe left to flag comments
• Accessibility improvements on color contrast, font sizes, and button sizes
• Bug fixes for the map and list views of Requests
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not able to communicate when the responding person requests additional information
You can not communicate back
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of Portage
- 45 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2020 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.