Grade 4 Math Workbook is a unique program that combines comprehensive learning with quality entertainment for children 6 to 11 years old. The Workbook is aligned to COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS with over 1200 questions focused on developing core math skills in six areas: 1). Addition, 2). Subtraction, 3). Multiplication, 4). Division, 5). Decimals and Fractions, and 6). Word Problems. The application features customizable Avatars with colorful attires that add fun to the learning experience.
All topics and questions are aligned and specifically indexed with COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS. Children answer questions to win stars, that keeps them motivated to do more. The application is provided with a scratch-pad that children can use for rough work as and when required.
The application contains kid friendly beautiful graphics, animations and intuitive click controls, various styles of question templates that are easy for children to follow without parent or teacher supervision.
COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS ALIGNMENT:
* NBT-4. Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
* NBT-5. Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers.
* NF-5. Express a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator 100, and use this technique to add two fractions with respective denominators 10 and 100.
*OA-2. Multiply or divide to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparison.
*OA-3. Solve multistep word problems posed with whole numbers and having whole-number answers using the four operations, including problems in which remainders must be interpreted.
- Avatars: The application has Avatars with graphics and music that adds fun to learning and solving questions
- Scratch Pad: Application features a scratch pad, that makes it easy to do the rough work at any moment
- Direction Toggle: Provision for typing direction toggle button enables user to type in both directions by simply enabling or disabling the button on the screen. This is helpful for learners
- Accomplishment Rewards: Children feel the winning accomplishment with the collection of stars that motivates them to learn more
- Common Core State Standards: Aligned specifically to the common core state standards
- Progressive Sheets: Level wise distribution of sheets which provides users with a sense of achievement
Reach us any time with questions, feedback or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am not going to make a purchase to add activities without knowing first how much it costs!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.