No converting! Play almost all the video formats directly!
X-Player can play almost any file format movies and streaming directly on your iOS device. Just transfer the media files to your iOS device by iTunes File Share or over Wi-Fi, then it can be played at once. It is not just a local movie player. You can also stream media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers.
* Supported media file format
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC... most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT... most of all subtitle file formats.
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iDevice.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/UDP/RTP/UPNP streaming.
- File Management: Create folders to orgnize your media files, support Create/Rename/Move/Delete folder.
- Different Replay Mode: Loop replay, 0.25 X ~ 4 X speed replay.
- Screen Lock and play audio in background.
Upgrade to latest SDK
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 必秀 李
- 100.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Meng Dong
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.