“Shall we date?: Angel or Devil+”, hereafter referred to as “the game”, is a novel type dating simulation game, depicting a romance between you (a player) and a hero (an angel, devil or reaper). The game is the first one among the series, which has been developed with Shojo (girls) Manga like illustrations that successfully make the game a romantic fantasy.
- Play basic story for FREE: A fantasy romance game set in current Japan; heroes are an angel, devil and reaper
- Choose your favorite character: There are three men (characters) available in this game. You can choose among the three men to begin your romance.
- Multiple-endings: The choices you make will determine how each story ends.
- Beautiful still graphics: Check out the beautiful artwork by the Japanese illustrator.
- Decorate your own avatar: More than 70 cute items available to choose from including seasonal outfit . The avatar feature is a great opportunity to show off your creativity!
- The basic story plot is the same as the paid version "Shall we date?: Angel or Devil".
=== Story ===
The game depicts your (a player’s) 7 days with an angel, devil and reaper. The story started with a scene where you found yourself in bed at the hospital when you opened your eyes－you had been involved in a car accident. All of a sudden, three strange men appeared in front of you－the angel with shining wings; the demon with deep black wings who was smirking; the reaper with a scythe in his hand whose eyes were cold. They asked for your soul because you had only a few days left to live.
=== How to buy coins ===
Once the tutorial is cleared, you will see a Menu button at the bottom of the page,
Tap Menu > then tap Buy Coin, here you can buy Coins that can be used for all in-app items.
Minor bugs fixed.
Thank you for playing "Angel or Devil+"!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I know they still update the bugs other fixes, so I wish they would add more stories. Maybe add music and kinda revamp the app. This one has always been my favorite! Although, ithas always seemed to be tucked away and hasn’t had very many events. I bet if they just revamped it it would get a bunch of attention again!
Come On Baby, Don't Fear the Reaper
I adore "grim reapers", Death (as a personification), shinigami--you get the picture, right? When put into an otome, my mind does a pirouette and I'm like "YES". After having this game for at least three years however... my mind says "Nah". The plot is cute, not to say it isn't overused, but again I like this kind of stuff. The characters are adorable and feel as though they're unique in their "world". The gameplay and missions however are KILLER!! I'd almost beaten Reiner's and someone else's route, when the missions just seemed almost impossible without either logging on every day just to play the style check an bank for a few months to buy the required items for the mission. I really like this game and want to play all of the routes, but you're killing me, Smalls, you're killing me 😓
I love the game, it’s great, but I wish that their was a way inside the game to reset the story. So many times, I have made the wrong voice, or I would just want to restart the chapter just because. Other than that, it’s a great game!
- NTT Solmare
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NTT Solmare, Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- AD-Coin Pack1 $0.99
- AD-Coin Pack3 $2.99
- AD-Coin Pack5 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.