Fitbit Plus is only accessible by invitation from your employer, health plan, or health provider.
Experience the convenience and support of healthcare on your terms - whenever and wherever you need it. Fitbit Plus (formerly Twine Health) helps you achieve your goals and stay connected with your entire care team: coaches, clinicians, family, and friends. The Fitbit Plus mobile app is part of our larger health coaching platform that is primarily used in employee health and wellness programs. It is a free download but is only accessible by invitation.
With Fitbit Plus, you can:
- Create personalized health action plans and goals with your health coach
- Choose specific measures/steps for your action plans, including reminders at chosen intervals
- Track your progress toward your goals
- Update your health coach about your progress
- Communicate securely with your health coach
- Share your successes with your broader care team: family, friends, etc.
- Sync data from wearable devices and other mobile apps including the Apple Health app
Because Fitbit Plus puts your health in your hands, literally, you’ll see those first small steps lead to big strides.
- Various UI and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful app
I enjoy using this app to communicate with my care team. It has made it very easy to stay motivated towards teaching my health goals. Thank you Fitbit and my coach!
How do I get this set up as a coach to use with my clients?
Not able to sign in or join
Won’t let me sign up or join won’t answer questions either
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your interest in Fitbit Plus! Fitbit Plus is a platform for health coaching and chronic disease management, that is currently available by invitation only through a employer or health care provider. If you would like more information on how to log in or join, please reach out to Fitbit plus support team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fitbit, Inc.
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Fitbit, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.