Australia, NZ & US transit
AppJourney Pty Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
If you want to know when the next train, bus, ferry or tram to your destination will arrive, you need NextThere. It's simple, fast and real-time - like having a platform indicator in the palm of your hand. It knows where you are, and with a tap you can see just the services to your destination.
• Save up to 3 stations, stops and routes you use public transport from and you'll see the next services due to depart
• Tap on a service to track your trip live
• Live train and bus load data (where available)
• Detailed alerts about disruptions, service changes and trackwork
• All in a simple, gorgeous interface designed for iOS
• VoiceOver support
NextThere covers public transport in these cities on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - for free!
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Alice Springs, Gold Coast, plus regional towns in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia
New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
United States: San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Seattle, Honolulu
If you want some extra awesome features, you can subscribe to NextThere Pro:
• Home Screen and Lock Screen widgets to see nearby upcoming services
• Save as many stops as you like - non-subscribers are limited to three
• Receive push notifications about incidents and disruptions so you're always up to date
• Access to themes
• Access to additional settings to customise the appearance and function of the app
Check http://nextthere.com/coverage for details on the real-time data is available in your area.
• Search tab now uses our new unified map
• Fixed issues for users living near interstate boundaries
• Fixed issue that could cause widgets to prompt for subscription while already subscribed
• Fixed incorrect map buttons appearing when viewing all services from a stop
• Fixed syncing saved items to Apple Watch
• Fixed moving the map position away from the vehicle continuing to snap back to it
• Fixed positioning of real-time vehicle appearing under the map buttons sometimes
• Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on launch on iOS 14
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent real-time data on buses - incoming and in transit
In Newcastle. Very practical well laid out application. Public transport is much easier with it.
Publico Transporto made easy
This app is functional and well-calibrated. Real time appears to be consistent & reliable.
Searching for a stop can be a little arduous, but a subscription would address that I think - with nearest stop suggested on launch.
I dig the ability to look at the trip itinerary to work out proposed destination time. Map integration is excellent and it's great to see the developers are adding more cities.
For those of you on public transport, this app is a must-have.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppJourney Pty Ltd
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-23 AppJourney Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- NextThere $12.99
- NextThere $1.99