New myAccountsPro app just released! It is an updated version of the myAccounts app, built on the latest software platform!
Here is the App Store link:
- "Love the app!"
- "Awesome! That makes this app everything I need in a checkbook app!"
- "It is the only "checkbook" app i will use! It is awesome!!"
The all-in-one financial application!
- Complete with Bank Register with the ability to record multiple Accounts
- Transferring money between accounts keeps the transactions in sync. If you change one, the other "linked" transaction updates to match.
- Bills that offer flexible scheduling and reminding of due bills all based on your preference.
- Daily bill reminder when bills coming due
- Calendar that has days circled when bills are due and the ability to record those bills from the calendar display
- Reports with an interactive Pie Chart!
- Searching by payee name, transaction amount, memo field and category. Search results will be all transactions that match the specified search value.
- Email Backup and Restore to safely save all your account data without fear of data loss.
- Security Locking allows for securing your financial records without fear of prying eyes.
- Security restore option that allows you to gain access to the app even if you forget your pattern lock or passcode app lock. Gives peace of mind that even if you forget your lock code, your data is still available by simple opening the restore file from your email account.
- Loan Amortization Calculator with display of all monthly payments and interest for each payment.
- Landscape mode supported on iPhone and iPad.
- Theme Coloring
- Export to CSV for use in other applications.
- myAccount$ Free version is available to allow you to try before you buy.
Extremely simple and easy to use.
** Feel free to email any Bugs or Enhancement requests to email@example.com
** If you like this app, please leave a positive rating to keep me motivated to make enhancements. Thank you!
Export does not give instructions on how to restore the backup to myAccount$ or MyAccountsPro.
Backup to Email doesn't work if there is no Mail app or Mail Account setup on device.
Ratings and Reviews
This is pretty much what I’ve always wanted out of a check register. I wanted all my accounts in one place along with my bills in manner that I could mark a bill paid and it was added to whatever account I selected, and only after checked off paid for that bill. Every checking/budget/bill/spending/accounts/diaper changer app I have tried has some complicated insanity pain in the wahzoo to get bills from one place to the other or automatically adds them when you really don’t want them paid yet. I hated them all especially the ones that got so big and complex they wasted your time trying to go from A to B.
So far this app has proven itself pretty intuitive and forthright about how it works. I would suggest you play with it & run a few test accounts and pay outs to get the hang of it, before you throw your whole life onto the app.
Two things I would like to see, a total for the bills would be nice, and an option to add bills to the phones calendar. Having a running list of bills is nice but seeing where they fall in relation to paydays & other bills is nice to have.
This app is EXACTLY what I have been searching for. I have downloaded and deleted so many apps trying to find the right fit. It has the benefits of some of the more advanced apps like Intuit but so much simpler and cleaner with the freedom to customize to how *I* want to use it. For example...I can customize it by creating an account for pending income to effectively keep track of incoming payments then transfer them to the proper accounts with ease- this is a great feature for an independent contractor so I know in one place how much money I have and what I actually have access to. With credit cards I like to see how much credit I have vs. my balance like other apps. You can build it to your personal preference!
Skip the free version and just pay the .99 for the paid version. It’s worth so much more than that- I would easily pay $5 for how much this is going to help me stay organized and “fee free”. It’s a simple and effective checkbook AND bills reminder that reconciles all transactions beautifully! It does all this without all the extra ads, suggestions, and clutter that I have no interest it. Straight to the point. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Great App, Great Customer Support
Nearly perfect app to track personal finances in a clean, closed and ad free environment. I was able to import data from another app I'd been using for years with the help of the developer. Only missing features are the ability to schedule repeating transactions and to group transactions by day, but basically, this was just what I've been looking for.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Wagner
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Christopher Wagner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.