The National September 11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center bears solemn witness to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993. The Museum honors the 2,983 victims of these attacks and all those who risked their lives to save others. It further recognizes the thousands who survived and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath.
The 9/11 Memorial & Museum audio guide proves themed audio tours featuring stories from the day of 9/11 and the recovery at Ground Zero. It also presents details of the Museum’s archaeological elements and architectural designs of the Memorial and the Museum.
• Witnessing History Tour: Narrated by Robert De Niro, a tour of the Museum's spaces and artifacts that explores the events of 9/11 and their global impact and continuing significance. This tour is also available in American Sign Language, Chinese (Mandarin Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Discovering History Tour: An age-appropriate tour that explores the events of 9/11 and how we commemorate the attacks.
• Building History Tour: A tour that explores the 9/11 attacks and their legacy through the architecture of the original World Trade Center and the design of the Museum.
• Historical Exhibition: September 11, 2001: Narrated by author Allison Gilbert, a tour that explores the 9/11 attacks and their legacy through the architecture of the original World Trade Center and the design of the Museum. This tour is also available in American Sign Language, Chinese (Mandarin Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Audio Description: Audio descriptions of the Museum's spaces, exhibitions, and artifacts.
Modernized app design and new tour content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It should have more reviews. I downloaded it without even reading the reviews when I was waking into the 911 Museum. It worked great throughout the exhibits, no connection issues. It is very easy to follow, tells you where you should be at that point in the tour, and you can skip to other parts of the exhibition.
Really good and works quickly
This app was amazing. I absolutely can't wait to go to the museum, God bless all of the families and friends of those who were killed on this devastating day. I cannot believe some of the comments that I've read. How could you even think that it was an inside job? No matter how bad out government is, no one would EVER do something that horrific. Grow up and quit being so ignorant. This app isn't meant to insult anyone either. It was meant to go along with the 9/11 museum that just opened. If any of you paid attention, you would realize that. The fact that some people are upset by the contents of this app is awful. And to those that feel that this was an inside job and not a legitimate terrorist attack, you still have no right to express that thought on here. How disrespectful. Quit acting like idiots.
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- 15.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 National September 11 Memorial & Museum
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.