Realtor.com Mortgage 17+
Calculator and Home Loan Rates
Calculating mortgage rates doesn’t need to be scary. With Realtor.com’s Mortgage Calculator, navigate your monthly payment with ease. Start mortgaging magnificently now!
Getting a mortgage can seem intimidating, but we’re here to help take the fear out of financing with the Realtor.com mortgage calculator app.
Our mortgage calculator app is easy to use, and even easier to understand. Calculate mortgage rates for every home you’re interested in, and even see a line-by-line breakdown of what your monthly payment will look like.
Calculate your monthly mortgage rate by putting in the home price, the down payment percentage, choose a mortgage loan type, interest rate, and more. Receive an auto-calculated down payment with all the variables inserted. Compare mortgage rates and loan types so you can choose what option fits you best. When you’re ready to take the next step, we are here to help you with all your mortgage needs, so you can take that step with ease.
With the Realtor.com mortgage app you’ll get:
- An easy-to-use mortgage calculator that demystifies mortgages
- Payment calculator breakdowns that show you exactly how much you’ll pay
- Loan affordability tools to keep you on track with homes in your budget
- Real-time rates on a range of loan options calculated with the loan payment calculator
Realtor.com Mortgage Calculator Features:
- Calculate your mortgage rates, property taxes and insurance
- Estimate your monthly mortgage payment
Mortgage Loans and Options:
- Mortgage loans: 30 year fixed, 30 year fixed VA, 20 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/1 ARM, and more
- Get an item by item breakdown with our loan payment calculator
- Loan affordability tools keep you on track with homes in your budget
Start mortgaging magnificently with the Realtor.com mortgage app, and take control of your home financing journey.
Realtor.com. To each their home.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We're military, and will be using a VA loan. The app doesn't allow us to select no money down without forcing PMI into the equation. VA loans are a relatively common option. There should be a way to select it. Also, every time I try to use the slide bar, it highlights the whole area and won't let me move the slide bar. A bit frustrating. I deleted the app after only a few minutes just due to these two problems. I'll just try a different app...
Developer Response ,
Hi! Our new app has the option for VA loans. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Awesome easy to use mortgage calculator!
Amounts doesn't add up right!
I just downloaded the app and I entered my salary, down pay, interest and I look at the colored pie at the center which has monthly payments towards principal, tax, mortgage insurance etc and then I look at the total amount in center of the colored pie. It doesn't add up right. Isn't it supposed to?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Move, Inc.
- 68.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 realtor.com®