*** 1 DAY DISCOUNT PRICES - SAVE TO 50% ***
iDraw is an vector illustration app. It was designed from scratch for the iPad. It supports paths, compound paths, text, images, groups, masks, gradient fills, and an unlimited number of layers.
iDraw was designed with performance in mind – it can easily handle drawings with hundreds to thousands of shapes without bogging down. Export your finished illustrations directly to your Dropbox as SVG or PDF.
• Very high performance. Select, scale and rotate hundreds of objects with zero lag.
• Create arbitrary bezier paths with the Pen tool.
• Create compound paths, masks and groups.
• Create text objects.
• Place photos from your albums.
• Boolean operators on paths (Unite, Intersect, Exclude, Subtract Front)
• Powerful scale and rotate tools.
• Gradient fills with interactive editing on canvas.
• Arbitrary stroke dash patterns.
• Swatch library.
• Unlimited layers per drawing.
• Rename, rearrange, delete, hide and lock layers.
• Adjust layer transparency.
• Snap to grid, points, and path edges.
• Isolate the active layer for easy editing.
• Email drawings as SVG, PDF, PNG and JPEG.
• Send SVG, PDF, PNG, and JPEG directly to your Dropbox.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why does iTunes allow thieves to market and sell “Garbage” like this. This will crash as soon as you use it. Wish I had read the reviews first. I want my money back.
Dose not work
I bought the program but am unable to use the app when I try to open a work sheet it just go back to the home screen I,m using apple iPad Air
DOES NOT WORK
I can't believe I just got ripped off. Can't create anything. App crashes and goes back to the home screen. Where the refund button?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.