Turn your iPhone or iPad into the most powerful remote to control the devices in your home. Download or create beautiful remotes so you won't need to look for your plastic ones around the house. You can forget about switching to separate apps for each of your smart devices.
Control your TV, DVD or BluRay Player, Set Top Box, Audio System, Air Conditioning, Media Player and many more, all using our beautifully designed, simple to use smart remote application. From a simple TV remote to a complex universal remote that commands absolutely everything in your home, AnyMote can make your smart home easier to control.
We're committed to continuously provide remotes for smart devices controlled either through IR commands or over the WiFi network.
• SMART REMOTES: Create single remotes to have commands from all your devices.
• MACROS: Chain commands and have them executed in sequence (Movie Mode, Custom TV Channels, Light Patterns–sky's the limit)
• AUTOMATED TASKS: Set commands to be automatically executed by the app based on certain factors (Sunset/Sunrise, Timer, Volume buttons...)
• TODAY WIDGET: A special remote control that sits in your Today Notifications so you can execute most used commands without opening the app
• SIRI: Use Siri Shortcuts to execute commands through AnyMote
• VOICE CONTROL: Use your voice to execute commands through AnyMote. No external device needed!
• WATCH APP: Your favorite remotes at your wrist so you don't have to even unlock your phone.
• GESTURES: Use this section of the app without any distractions using gestures such as tap, swipe and rotate for most used commands.
• EDIT: AnyMote has a powerful remote editor that allows you to customize each remote to make it your own.
Infrared (IR) Remotes:
Control over one million devices over Infrared (you need an AnyMote Home IR Hub, a Broadlink RM or Global Cache iTach for this functionality). Make those devices smart by combining remotes into a single universal remote, set automated tasks or create complex commands made up from sequences of simple commands via the use of Macros.
We support over 99% of all brands in the world with devices such as TVs, Set Top Boxes, Air Conditioning, Video Game Consoles, Media Players which can be controlled via Infrared.
With more and more devices supported every month, AnyMote allows you to control the lighting, audio, video, electrical appliances in your home using just one app.
• Light: Control your Philips Hue, LIFX, Limitless LED, MiLight, Belkin, Insteon lights' brightness, color, power state
• Smart TV: Control your Samsung, LG, LG with WebOS, Sony (except Android TV), Sharp, Panasonic, Philips, Vizio (SmartCast™) smart TV sets including support for text entry, apps, channels, inputs
• Set Top Box: DirecTV, Onkyo, Amiko, TiVo
• Power Sockets: Belkin, Orvibo, TP-Link HS100/HS110
• Media Players: Roku, Plex, WDTV Live, Fire TV, Boxee, Kodi/XBMC, VLC
• Sound Systems: Sonos, Yamaha RX-V, Denon Receivers
You don't need any external device to control them, but for some of them you need to be connected to the WiFi network to send commands.
You will need an AnyMote Home IR hub, a Broadlink RM or Global Cache iTach to control older IR devices. This is not necessary for WiFi devices.
Please contact us if you're having any issues in using the app. We do our best to make everyone using our app happily. You can use the feedback form in the app to send us feedback of any kind, we take every single one into consideration.
• Email us if you're having problems/questions: email@example.com
• Follow us on Twitter: @anymote and tweet us your comments
• Like our Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AnyMoteHome or send us a message there
• Check out our Tutorials: https://www.anymote.io/setup
• Read our blog: https://blog.anymote.io
AnyMote now has Siri shortcuts! We also fixed a few issues and made sure things are running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Truly love it.
I think what I love about this app is the response of the dev team. I made some suggestions to them and they did it in an update. That shows you that they are listening to us and understanding our application. Then making the adjustments to make our user experience better.
The price for premium at 7.00 is far less than user licenses for some of the other remote options out there. I haven't ventured into their IR hub yet as most of my stuff is already wifi enabled. But I can tell you that I have turned an old iPad mini into my home remote and it is so slick. It's impressive too. My friends and family are always trying to play around with it.
The integration with Alexa is really nice. Novel but nice, and easy to set up to boot. The ability to make your own buttons with macros is life changing. The fact that you literally design your own remote with the feel you want and the functionality you need is not only fun, but easy.
Why four stars and not five? It's not perfect. There are kinks. But they hear you when you talk to them. As long as they keep updating with new features as well as making improvements on what's already there, this will be a five star app no problem.
I wanted this to be an honest review and hope it helps.
Edit: My review went from a 4 star to a 1 star and I didn’t do it so I’m putting it back to 4. I have no clue as to how that happened. Still love this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the nice words! Why did those 4 stars turn into 1, though? 😕
Edit: thank you for the updated rating!
Abandoned by Developer
AnyMote fits into the ABANDONWARE category. The app was highly recommended in articles over the internet, so I paid for the pro version. It had great potential, but all the support links were broken and there weren’t any updated videos on how to use the features to make the remotes AFTER the hardware RF blaster was abandoned. Without support, I found it was not an intuitive app, but I eventually managed to teach myself what I needed to know to get along for a bit. Unfortunately, when I wanted to program complicated buttons, the lack of updated support information made the program unworkable for me. AnyMote abandoned the supporting hardware that was featured in the original videos and instructions, then recommended users purchase a similar device from Broadlink. After a little online digging, I found that Broadlink is making some changes that may make the supposed support device a waste of money and their customers are quite upset about it. The last software update for AnyMote was a year ago. The Facebook page for AnyMote has had no activity for ages. I’ve asked Apple for a refund. The app should be removed from the App Store unless the developer starts supporting it, again.
I have an iPhone 6s Plus. What I did was I search for my tv brand name and try both server,that didn’t work so I search for directv because that’s the network cable I have, there was two choices one was server the other one said B1 I tried server it didn’t work but B1 work for me after selecting B1 I tried the one that said Beta and then I change the channel and it worked for me. but u can try both, after selecting a server it will tell you to change the name of your device don’t change it leave it as it is. Also after you’re done with a server that doesn’t work tap on the 3 bar at the top left and tap on the other 3 dots to delete it so you can try other servers, if you buy the pro version you can have more than one remote. I Also want to thank the developer who created this app because I tried a lot of apps on the App Store none of them work this app is the only one that work for my insignia TV.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Color Tiger Limited
- 101.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Color Tiger
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.