Never look for your car or get another parking ticket again!
• One of the most popular parking apps on the App Store!
• The only parking app with Dynamic Notifications©!
Helping millions of users since 2014. Featured on AppAdvice, AppGratis, ITAvisen, WatchAware, and others!
- - -
ParkIt remembers where you parked as a point on the map, and lets you add a note and an image to make it even easier to find your car.
With Dynamic Notifications, you’re almost guaranteed to get back before the meter runs out. Just set the expiration time and ParkIt will tell you when you should head back!
ParkIt will give you the quickest route to get there on time, but if you need a little more information it even finds the approximate address of your car.
- - -
ParkIt is really easy to use. With the tap of a button ParkIt finds and stores your location. Scroll down to add extra information like the parking meter expiration time, a note, and an image. When you’re done, just close the app and everything will be taken care of automatically.
When it's time to head back ParkIt will notify you. If you didn’t set an expiration time, just open the application like you normally would. ParkIt automatically finds your parking, and with a tap you’ll get directions, distance, and estimated travel time to your car.
- - -
• Only one button: ParkIt only requires you to press one button to save your location. Even if you're in a hurry you'll have time to park it!
• Meter expiration time: You can enter the time your parking expires, and ParkIt will let you know when you should head back!
• Additional details: You can add a note or an image to help you find your car!
• Be notified: Choose between Static and Dynamic Notifications. Static notifies you 10 minutes before your parking expires, and Dynamic notifies you when you should head back to make it there on time!
• Get directions: ParkIt finds the fastest route for you to follow back to your car, including distance, time, compass, and address!
• And even more!
- - -
Notice: This app requires an internet connection and device GPS capabilities. ParkIt needs access to your location to function, either “always” or “when in use” depending on the notification type you have set. Continuous usage of the gps might decrease battery life.
Dynamic Notifications use your location even when the app is in the background. The travel time is only an estimate based on your last known location, and we can therefore not guarantee its accuracy.
ParkIt is back and better than ever before! Version 2.2.0 adds support for all the new iPhone sizes we've come to love, plus a number of fixes and other improvements.
If you find ParkIt helpful we'd appreciate it if you could leave a review in the App Store! And if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
3D Touch please!
This is an amazing up that I've been using for about four months now, The way it uses Apple Maps and remind you with the dynamic notifications on how much time is left is really a key feature. All I'm hoping for is to have 3D Touch compatibility where I can park/un parked my car just with using 3D Touch and open the Maps with 3D Touch as well, other than that great app and keep up the good work!
Lost my car
I installed this after parking and didn't have time to read through the lengthy tutorial in the beginning, so I "nexted" through all the prompts thinking "this is a parking app, it should be click and forget?"
Big mistake. It turns on auto-delete, which I assumed would be housekeeping after a couple days or something, instead I went looking for my car only to see no record of parking it at all. I didn't memorize what lot I was in either, thinking a parking app was keeping track for me.
I found it after 15 minutes of looking, but it could have been worse.
Best parking app so far. Just needs a better interface for the "park it" button.
After you press "park it", a screen with a timer and image uploader is presented. From there, it took me forever to figure out how to exit that screen (by swiping down).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aleksander Skjoelsvik
- 7.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Aleksander Skjoelsvik
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.