Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Black Widow: Red by Dawn
In the wake of the Cabal’s collapse, BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN) has been tasked with locating and recovering a lost mind-control weapon. To accomplish her mission Black Widow will need the help of RED GUARDIAN, a fellow former soviet, honorable ally and trustworthy friend. However, our heroes aren’t the only ones chasing the lost Cabal technology. A mysterious mastermind has hired Taskmaster, the photoreflexive mercenary, to stop Black Widow from finding this weapon at all costs.
It’s a race across The Battlerealm, with new foes to fight and old allegiances to test in BLACK WIDOW: RED BY DAWN.
You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves defeating our enemies and recovering the Intel they stole.
Collect Intel and use it to enter Rewarding Rifts. Collect enough Intel and you’ll be able to purchase a Dimensional Chronometer, which allows you to choose from select rewards!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- CABLE - Increased range of Special 1, fixing an issue where the attack would miss when firing at max distance.
- THE CHAMPION - Fixed issue where ponytail would stick straight out behind him during Victory Animation.
- ELSA BLOODSTONE - Increased evade counter range to fix issue where ability would occasionally miss.
- GUILLOTINE 2099 - Increased sliding distance between 1st and 2nd hit during Special 2 to prevent the 3rd attack from whiffing.
- JUGGERNAUT - Fixed issue that caused Special 3 projectile to lack textures.
- KILLMONGER - Fixed issue between Bleed Vulnerability Node during Act 6 Chapter 3.1 Medusa Final Boss which caused Killmonger to deal less damage than expected.
- MOLE MAN - Increased animation speed when exiting the ground at end of Special 2 to resolve confusion of him being hit while exiting the ground. Increased stun duration of first hit of Special 1, preventing the opponent from blocking mid special during certain circumstances.
- STORM (PYRAMID X) - Changed Light 2 animation to improve the hit connection locations. Updated Special 2 Lightning Tempest description on Info Page to specify that Power Rate can not be inverted.
- TERRAX - Fixed issue where heavy rock visual effects would remain if he was intercepted during a heavy attack.
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
This game had/has great potential. Update
New Update: I'm still here, playing this game after 3+ years. I love this game and can still see/feel the potential here. That being said, coming from a game development background, Kabam seriously needs to be more transparent as well as fix what is STILL broken. Every update brings new things, good AND bad. Pushing the envelope is great, but pushing it while things are broken is not a good way to keep players. Recruiting is becoming hard. Players are leery of continuing. I get that keeping this thing running is tough, but many other companies(including your parent company) handle issues and player problems much differently and efficiently! You've got me as a long term player, and I know there are plenty of others out there. I want to give a 4+ review, but I can't do that until y'all fix the current issues, just listen to your players/customers.
*Old: I'll upgrade my review to 3 stars. They are making progress but still have a long way to go in terms of a potentially great game.
I've played this game since almost the beginning. There have been a lot of changes over the 2 years, most of them have been good for the game and balance. HOWEVER, the 12.0 patch has literally made the game into something completely different and has so many bugs that it is practically unplayable. I have hope Kabam/NetMarble will come to their senses and fix what they broke. Until that time, 2 stars is the best I can rate it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the update! We apologize for any game issues you’ve experienced recently. We are aware that there have been a larger number of bugs in the game recently, however the recent update was intended to address many of them. We appreciate your help while we work to make The Contest the best gaming experience possible, and we welcome any feedback on this update. Please submit a ticket and we will forward your feedback directly to our Game Team
Fun and easy mechanics with disappointing elements throughout
Fun and easy fighting mechanics that are simple to pickup and get good at. Unfortunately, the game is littered with a bunch of series of the sort for rewards that are just the same style of competition with the same game mechanics used in every game type, the only thing that is changed is the rewards. Although I never bother with that and only play a little of the story mode, which includes a basic brain dead story and multiple paths that can be replayed with no indicators of which path you played before, I usually always play versus 1v1. Although this game mode is fun to play and quick/easy to just pick up a few games to have fun, the battles will sometimes pit me against enemy’s that have high advantages over my characters, doing more damage to me and taking less of it from me. Other times I’ll face an enemy that is hopelessly outmatched and will go down with 10 light attacks. The game never fairly balances fights. When it does, it feels great because the competition is fair and rewarding when won or understandable when lost, but this rarely happens. I’ll still play, but usually when I get paired against high level enemies that will destroy me in 5 hits while my 20+ hits to them does 30% damage over and over, I’ll quit and play a new game app altogether. If that were to be fixed, the game would be perfect as it is, at least in the sector of overall gameplay.
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 261.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.