* App Store "Best New Apps" - 01/09/2015
* The only health app that tracks added sugar in your diet. (According to Harvard University research the consumption of products that contain high added sugar levels is “a major contributor to the obesity epidemic” in the US.)
Build healthy habits that last for a lifetime, rather than trying an all-or-nothing approach that more often than not fails to deliver sustainable results. Inlivo is your personal 24/7 wellness coach that provides feedback and suggestions on how to achieve your weight goals, and how to live and feel better.
* "Best app ever. Everyone that's breathing on this earth should have this. No kidding. Crazy amazing app."
* "Amazing App. This app looks really good, and the most complete I found. The main focus is the quality of the foods you eat , instead of just counting calories like the others. I really like it and pretend to use it everyday!”
* "Get this app now! Guys this app is amazing! You can keep track on what your eating, drinking water etc. Also it's very helpful!”
* "Love this app!!!! I've downloaded a lot of fitness apps and I have got to say this one is my favorite! I also that it links to health on the iPhone! Just all the features is great! I will probably be upgrading to premium!"
* "You should download this app right now!!! I LOVE this app! So easy to use and very helpful!!! I'm a nurse and I recommend this app to everyone!!"
- 24/7 coaching
- 7-day Healthy Weight Bootcamp
- Wellness Coaching Sessions
- Real-time Health Score
- Weight Forecasting
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Monitor
- Harmful Substances Monitor
- Energy, heart health, beauty, immune system and stomach health nutrition statuses
- High Risk Food Components Monitor (sodium, saturated fat and added sugar)
- Product specific exercise options to burn calories
- Apple Health app integration
- Meal tracking
- Activity tracking
- Water tracking
- Apple Watch app
INFORMATION ABOUT INLIVO PREMIUM
- 1 month $9.99
- 12 months cost $44.99 ($3.75 per month)
The purchase will be charged from your iTunes account if you choose to buy the subscription to Inlivo Premium. You can manage your subscription and cancel auto-renewal by going to the user's Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Unless auto-renewing is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same kind of subscription you already bought at the same price. No cancellation of your current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.inlivo.com/terms.php
- Small fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excited For The Future
So I just downloaded the app a few weeks ago already loving it it’s not my main tracker since I have a Fitbit I track all my meals on there but I like the added features that this app has that Fitbit does not offer as far as nutrition tracking goes I do with that 1- my other apps would sync to it so that my fitbits workout tracking will load into it cause let’s be real I don’t have time to load that in manually and also I’ve been having a hard time changing my calorie goal it just calculated a calorie goal based on my height age and weight and gave me 2800 calories I train intensely and that includes an intensive diet I won’t eat more than 1800 a day I would like to know if I can change that goal in the app and if so how!? Thanks so far y’all still rock hoping you develop even bigger soon I’d love to see some compatibility between Apple and Fitbit products!!
It is a very generic app Needs a lot of work.
I have been using it for over 2 months, (because, I paid for premium before I actually tried it for more than two days) Therefore I will give my best review in hopes the developers can improve, for their sake. It is not worth it to spend the money for the premium. There is no added features that are worth anything the auto‘s response coaching never changes. in fact my premium status keep switching off and it takes me a long time to notice. Even with their “programs and personalized” plans still get the auto bot responses. The miscommunication on nutrition is as confusing. In one section they will tell you that eggs are a good source of vitamin D in the next they will tell you that you’ve taken in to much cholesterol if you eat two in one day. The daily motivation and challenges are repetitive. Dose track food, however since most food is added to their system through users there’s a lot of inaccuracies. I get the impression that this is app is run by a very well-meaning group of individuals who are incapable of keeping up with demand and success of the app therefore they are using cheap, generic, and repetitive tactics to fill in. It seems the idea had been to use personalize, accurate information but that is not the outcome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team strives to provide a unique experience and the best possible service to our customers. We are happy to issue a refund for your purchase of Premium. Please write to us at email@example.com if you wish to cancel your subscription.
Love the tips and how informing it is
To be honest it’s been quite helpful without paying for premium. When you eat something good ur mini trainer gives a bunch of facts abt it and makes u feel good about it, which motivates u to keep eating well. There are just some small things that are annoying; I feel like when you’re adding recipes that u should have the scanning option while ur finding all the ingredients instead of having to look up every single one. It would just be more efficient that way. The whole concept of putting every single thing you eat is pretty tedious but it’s good when it comes to taking control And being aware of what you’re eating. Other than that this app has been helpful and I’ve lost a couple pounds
- INLIVO BG JSC AD
- 86.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Inlivo BG JSC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $9.99
- Premium Account $44.99
- Lifetime Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.