A unique way to learn math concepts! Each Smart Dot has 4 math-related attributes: number, pips, color, and relative size (the 4-dot is twice the size of the 2-dot, etc.) At the Beginner level, all 4 attributes are active as kids solve problems. As the difficulty level increases, one attribute is removed, until they reach Expert mode where they must solve problems based on size only. Each level can be played as many times as they like, resulting in wide age range appeal and endless fun. This approach to teaching math is unique and appeals to all types of learners!
DexDots 2 also helps kids practice their fine motor and visual memory skills. It's fun to play and designed for pre-K to early elementary learners.
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT
- Aesthetically pleasing interactivity
- Endless gameplay with multiple mastery levels
- Cool sound effects and animations
- Sense of accomplishment
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS WILL LOVE IT
- Simple to use for even the youngest children
- Teaches fundamental Math concepts in an intuitive way
- Runs on iPhone and iPad
- Covers greater than/less than/equal to/ from a conceptual standpoint
- Supports several Common Core Standards
WHY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS WILL LOVE IT
- Players use visual tracking & fine motor skills
- Helps practice visual memory
- Requires visual motor planning
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.
Performance improvements, iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.