Prepare to join Knights of Pen & Paper 2 in a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references!
The game is now free, with a fully reworked combat balance and ingame economy. More of everything! We will continuously improve the game, be sure to keep the game updated!
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.
"There's something genuinely pleasant about Knights of Pen and Paper 2, especially if you're a fan or tabletop role playing. It pokes fun, but it's always warm towards its subject matter.”- Pocket Gamer
"a great little RPG that presents excellent value for money with much to love.”- Continue Play
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Charms Rework: 20 new & more powerful charms to enchant your gear
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Paradox Interactive knows what makes gamers tick. So it's no surprise this sequel packs so much fan service, meta-humor, and wacky fun into its gorgeous pixelated package. Build a party with unique characters (like the Hipster, whose Early Adopter passive skill lets you buy items before others), then venture forth on hundreds of absurd quests—customizing your party, equipment, and decorations along the way. It’s silly and amusing, but like its predecessor, Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a deep game hardcore RPG fans will respect.
Super Fun Game. Couple Issues
Game is great, has a lot of playtime, and can be replayed. Content is both fun and funny, has a lot of room for diversity, and is very addicted. However the game is extraordinarily pay to win. There are a couple ways to play the game:
1. No money, no glitches. Get stuck at a paywall and quit the game
2. Spend money. Even with being P2W, the game is exceedingly difficult and will try and get you to spend ridiculous amounts of money for minimal reward.
3. Take advantage of glitches. You can discover these on your own or from sources like reddit, but either way glitches are what will make the game fun and possible to play. There are things such as infinite diamond (premium currency) glitches that the community has found and shared to help you get past the dozens of paywalls.
Still, even with the abuse of glitches, the game is extraordinarily grindy. If you have the time to spare though, I highly recommend you play KOPAP2 (or KOPP2), as the game itself is very, very fun.
This was my favorite iOS RPG for a very long time. You used to be able to unlock everything with gold you earned in game. I still bought plenty of gold to unlock various aspects of the game. When they overhauled the game to make all additional content cost gems instead of gold, which cost real life money to buy, I lost all of my unlocked content permanently. I had probably sunk more than $60 into the game over the years. And now the only option is to pay more money to get it back. Every extra feature is behind a paywall. There are dozens and dozens of them and they now amount from anywhere between $2.50 to $15 to unlock. The thing to notice here is that THEY DO NOT CARE about loyal fans or long standing customers. This is now a looting operation to prey on the pockets of poor souls who don’t know any better. They’ve done it before so it would be no surprise to me if they continue to over monetize this game and take purchased features back from customers. This is the most shamelessly greedy predator activity I have seen in such a fun, well made game. I don’t know if the devs sold it or what, but give your money to a studio that isn’t trying leech every penny from you while riding on the steam of their now very old and only hit game. They’re really milking this one and it’s disgusting. There are developers out there that actually respect their customers. Go buy from them
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paradox Interactive AB
- 453.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Paradox Interactive AB
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Diamonds $4.99
- Medium pack of Diamonds $9.99
- Starter set $1.99
- Huge pack of Diamonds $19.99
- Starter Kit $4.99
- Massive pile of Diamonds $49.99
- Medium Gold pack $4.99
- Small Gold pack $1.99
- Huge Gold Pack $9.99
- Enchanting Set $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.