Smartphone friendly version of the NIST "Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity" with interactive workflow and assessment tool. Many sections of this important cybersecurity document are available in edited versions to fit on the smartphone form factor.
1. Definitions and process descriptions
2. Drill down from Function to Category to Subcategory
3. Assessment tools to indicate Tiers for Current and Target profiles
4. Rollup status at the Category and Function levels
5. Cross reference table with ISO 27001
6. PDF report of your assessment
7. Share assessment via iTunes file sharing
Now you have a reference version of the NIST cybersecurity framework with you at all times with your assessment of your organization's cybersecurity capabilities.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1. Upgrade to iOS 8 and minor bug fixes
2. New icons on tab bars to better describe each function
3. Now you can annotate your assessment of tiers and profiles
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Well Done for Version 1.0
This framework app is easy to follow and understand. I appreciate the cross-reference to ISO 27000 as well, what a great addition!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.