Launcher with Multiple Widgets 4+
Customize Lock and Home Screen
- Offers In-App Purchases
Launcher is the original app launching widget -- and still the best!
Launcher 5 allows you to customize your iPhone or iPad in ways you never could before. On iOS 16 Launcher brings its powerful widgets to your iPhone Lock Screen in addition to our existing Home Screen and Today View widgets.
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting! Over 5 million downloads!
"It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites" - AppAdvice.com
"One of the most flexible widgets out there." - Gizmodo.com
"It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way." - Tidbits.com
"One of the best time-saving apps out there." - BusinessInsider.com
With just a tap on a Launcher widget you can:
- Call, message, email, and FaceTime the people you contact the most.
- Get directions to specific locations or search for nearby businesses.
- Quickly access your favorite websites.
- Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Shortcuts, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
- Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
- Launch any app on your device.
Unlock these features with Launcher Premium:
- Change widget icons automatically based on day, time or location! Set up specific widget views for morning, weekends, home, work, gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away.
- Change icon sizes from tiny to huge.
- Remove icon labels for a cleaner look.
- Stack widgets for better space utilization.
- Unlimited number of new style widgets!
- Customize your icons and backgrounds with colors or images.
- Import wallpaper to create simulated transparent widget backgrounds. Optionally add a transparent color overlay.
- Shortcut Launchers bring even more power to Launcher. Utilize the power of the Shortcuts app easily without the complexity.
- Launch every app on your device. No more limits.
- Settings shortcut launchers have the ability to launch to most screens in the Settings app.
- One tap launchers for turning Wifi, Bluetooth, Low Power Mode, DND, Cellular Data, and Airplane Mode on and off.
- Option to open Web Launchers in different web browsers.
- Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
- Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren't yet supported.
- Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
If you're not yet on iOS 14, you still get all of these features in our "classic" Notification Center widgets, plus the following with a small one-time in-app purchase:
- See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
- Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Launcher Premium today.
- Improve reliability of widgets that change based on location.
- Fix issues where the main widget list can incorrectly show the wrong widgets.
- Other UI and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My absolute favorite app
I try a lot of apps. I'll get really excited about an app I saw on the App Store or heard about from a friend or podcast and try it. And I usually use it for a few days or even a few weeks before I lose interest because it only does a couple useful things or I realize it doesn't really do what I need.
But Launcher has been my absolute favorite app from the moment I downloaded it a couple years ago. And it continues to add features that make it so much easier to do the most important things I need to do on my phone. With one swipe, I have everything I need just a click away. I can call my husband, get directions home, text my favorite people, go right to a specific web page, turn on/off my lights, Shazam a song I hear on the radio or in a store, or check Facebook instantaneously. I can set up separate launchers for work vs home. I can even set them up based on time of day so I can quickly do the things I need to do when I wake up, go to bed, and all day in between.
There have been a couple times when I had trouble adding a launcher, so I contacted the developer, and he was super responsive in adding access to the app I was looking for, and every time there's an update, I find even cooler ways I can shortcut my workflows. It is so rare to find an app that exceeds my expectations. But Launcher does that every day. And it saves me a TON of time, which is invaluable.
Thank you! To the genius developer who came up with these amazing time savers
Wow! Is all the comes to mind when tried a few years ago. My iPhone broke without a warranty, And could not replace with new one for a year and a half. Decided to reinstall and try out pro version and my Wows! Are tripled at not how much smoother and quick it is, but am amazed at the large number of new and more efficient things you guys have added; especially for the magic launcher for timer. Now if my watch is dead and want to set a timer, I don’t have to double click the home button, find the app The timer is on, then daouble click to go back to my apple nusuc, Facebook, etc., I can just slide down, then left and shows timer; of which is still counting time and showing it counting inside the widget. Amazing! Thank you for saving me lots of time throughout the day, and keeping my accidents on a bike down dramatically cuz of me trying to check msgs or mess with phone more than I should be when riding on-the-go.
Multiple In App Purchases Makes This Difficult To Rate More Highly
I’ve used this App for several years across multiple iPhones and iPads. As I tried to move widgets across platforms yesterday I was reminded of some shortcomings. I have purchased the app and paid for one upgrade only to be met with a second in app purchase to unlock the functionality I really need. I certainly don’t mind paying for apps (I’ve been doing this since day one of the first iPhone release), but an app like this shouldn’t have a multi tiered purchase in my opinon. This is all the more true as there are now totally free options which provide most of the functionality found here.
Also, there are any number of new apps not formally supported by Launcher. This also makes this app less useful to me.
If I could, I would give this two and a half stars at this point, but that isn’t an option. It certainly does provide some much needed convenience which Apple could incorporate into a native iOS release but never has bother to do so. Shortcuts isn’t remotely a competitor here. If you decide to buy, be aware of what you do, and don’t get with each tiered purchase. I suspect many will need to plunk down multiple purchases to get the real use out of Launcher.....
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you feel nickel and dimed with two in-app purchases in the app, that is certainly not my intention. The multiple widget feature tooks months of development and requires a server component in order to work properly, so having it be a second in-app purchase was necessary. It is a feature that has not been duplicated by any other app because of the complexity required in order to implement it properly. If you think the multiple widget feature is functionality that you need, I don't think $1.99 is too much to ask.
Please note that Launcher has been out for almost 5 years now and there are a total of 2 one-time in-app purchases. I keep adding new features to the app every year without charge. Compare that to many other apps out there with different levels of monthly or yearly subscriptions and I think you'll find Launcher's features to be a downright bargain.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cromulent Labs, Inc
- 97.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Cromulent Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Unlock Multiple Widgets $1.99
- Pro Version $2.99
- Premium Version $9.99
- Premium Version Discounted $2.99
- Pro Version $1.99
- Unlock Multiple Widgets $3.99
- Pro Version $2.99
- Buy Greg a Song $0.99
- Pro Version $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.