Conquer the High Points of the United States! Use Summit Seeker to track your progress as you hike to the ultimate summits, the highest point of elevation in each of the 50 United States! View information about each peak, check in when you reach the top, and share your progress and photos with friends.
What are your life goals? To get physically fit? To travel the world? Do you love hiking or climbing? Consider adding high pointing to your bucket list, and use Summit Seeker to track your progress, showing you what states and peaks you have conquered, and which ones you still have to do.
• View data about each state’s high point.
• See how far you are from a state’s high point using your current location.
• Choose between imperial and metric units.
• View your current GPS location.
• Check in to the closest high point to your current location or add past check-ins.
• Add a photo to your high point check-in and view a gallery of all of your photos.
• Sync check-ins between devices with Dropbox.
• Share your check-ins and photos via text, e-mail, or social media.
• Manage your past check-ins: swipe to delete, or tap to share, edit the date (for non-GPS-verified check-ins), and/or add a photo.
Summit Seeker uses your GPS location to find the closest high point and verify your check-in, but the app does not require data or cellular service to run!
If you like Summit Seeker, you may also be interested in Parks Seeker. Use it to track your progress conquering all of the National Parks of the United States.
• Fixed disappearing filter on Manage tab.
• Fixed incorrect elevation display on check-in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!
This app is easy to use and is a great way to keep track of your “summits”. I like being able to add summits that I had previously climbed before this app came out!
Great hiking app!
I like the straightforward nature of this app. The interface is very clear and easy to use. I am looking forward to checking off my first high point!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.