From planning to grading your students, Additio App centralizes all your classroom management in a simple and easy-to-use app.
A flexible multi-device tool available on web version, tablets and smartphones.
Key features and advantages:
• Powerful digital gradebook.
• Lesson planner per sessions and curricular units with customized templates.
• Rubrics with the possibility of peer and self-assessment.
• Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
• Customized reports.
• Record of attendance, timetable, seating plan and calendar.
• Works offline on mobile devices.
• Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
• Very easy to use and import data.
• Communication with students and their families.
• Compliant with EU GDPR laws.
• Export data to Excel and PDF.
• Organize and link resources in any format, even from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
• Calculate averages, round off grades and have more than 150 other features at hand for your daily classes.
Additio App helps simplify your classroom management, organize lessons and collaborate with peers. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper and once you have started using it to organize your everyday life you will find yourself wondering how you managed to perform your teaching activities without it.
Available ADDITIO FOR SCHOOLS plan for schools with accounts and access for families, students and a management panel for administrators.
• Centralized school/learning center management
• Creation of multiple school reports (attendance, report cards, incidents, behaviour...)
• Share groups and data
• Communication platform with families and students
Discover the app for academic management that is used on a daily basis by more than 100,000 teachers in more than 20,000 schools and universities over 110 countries.
Check out our reviews and find out about our outstanding support system for teachers and managers, always rated with an average of +4/5.
In addition, you will be able to use the same app in web format from your personal computer and synchronize your data with your tablet and smartphone whenever internet connection is available. There is even an app available specifically for Chromebooks.
Additio has been created by a team that is dedicated 100% to generate free new updates. Any comment via the support link or our Twitter account (@additioapp) is more than welcome. :)
- Performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scam, it's not free
You install this app, it takes up space, you think it will be a wonderful, streamlined little app for you to use. No! This ends up not being the case. The developer wants you to sign up to get 30 days free, so they cannot call it a free app. It is nothing more than trialware.
Then you uninstall it and it potentially leaves artifacts in your system.
This sort of scammy marketing is a black eye to Apple.
Decent start - not ready for market though
It’s a bad idea to tease customers (especially teachers) with apps that aren’t yet ready for market. Should be in beta.
It’s a cool idea but definitely still feels like an app in beta. It will be great with effective google classroom integrations. If you need a stand-alone because your school does not already have a digital attendance and grade book system you’re probably living in the dark ages. But those features seem pretty decent. That seems to be where developers put most of their focus.
However, if developers get their planning calendar to publish assignments in google classroom and to calendar, they will have a strong product. And they need custom repeat features, like repeats every # school days, not just week/2weeks, etc.
Won’t use this for the grade book or attendance.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment, although that, Additio is an app that has been available for years and is ready and well-polished in a lot of areas. Although, we keep working every day to improve it.
About Google integration, it is done as Google recommended, and it is a small part of an app that allows the teacher to personalize and optimize the assessment, with rubrics that the teacher can send to students and communicate with them.
Also, inform you that we have published this page where we collect all the suggestions and ideas that we receive every day from our awesome users.
You can add yours to http://suggest.additioapp.com/.
Kind regards :)
Looks like it’s decently designed. Free to download only. Wants your name and email address and password. Then brings up a prompt to sign up for an $8.99 SUBSCRIPTION. So if you buy it you have to keep buying it to continue to use your student data.
- DIDACTIC LABS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- 113.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, Galician, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Didactic Labs, S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Additio Premium $7.99
- 1 year of Additio App Plus $7.99
- Additio App Plus $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.