.NOON. is an innovative and thoroughly challenging game of timing, reflexes and coordination, featuring 5 different game modes:
- PURE: Tap on 12 NOON. Stop the Clocks. Rack up points.
- EYEBALL: Hold the Eyes. Don't let go. Twister for fingers.
- REVOLUTIONS: Tap the Wheels. Rack up points. Viva la revolution.
- BRAINMELT: Tap the Vortexes. Get sucked in. Melt your brain.
- VALENTINE: Hold the Carousel. Tap the Hearts. Stay together.
SANITY WARNING: Take regular breaks. Keep Calm. Do not throw your device at walls. We cannot be held responsible for the break-up of friendships or relationships.
Introducing new modes:
* EYEBALL: Hold the Eyes. Don't let go. Twister for fingers.
* BRAINMELT Tap the Vortexes. Get sucked in. Melt your brain.
* REVOLUTIONS: Tap the Wheels. Rack up points. Viva la revolution.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
10/10 ign yo
Silly game please give me my money back
The first time I started playing I didn't even notice there was a preview of the game ,I thought there would be only like 2 clocks since that was the first change in the game ,then it go to 3 and then 4 clocks the. It had clocks switching places and the noon "mark" switching place and moving ,this isn't even comparable to flappy bird ,at first I thought it was about speed but then I learned that it's ok to let the little handle miss the noon mark every now and then as long as you compensate for it later or else you'll run out of lives for that clock ,what makes it even harder is that sometimes when you go to tap ,you might accidentally tap on the wrong clock while watching the correct clock ,this is because you get distracted Realy easy on the game which makes the difficulty and the funnest of the game even better ,I totally rate 5 starts ,currently my highest score is 38 ,one last thing to remember for ppl needing advice ,just be calm ,remember that you can allow the handle to miss the noon tick or mark ,just be sure to compensate for it later by making sure your lives don't disappear ,and just remember ,both your finger and your eyes must be synced ,you might tap on the wrong clock thinking you are tapping on the one you are looking at and end up ending the game by accident or running out of lives on the clock you meant to tap on ;) .ENJOY GUYS!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.