Students, teachers and parents
* Take quizzes to demonstrate mastery of Common Core Math and ELA skills (all K-12 CC standards)
* Recommends videos and games to learn just the concepts you need to pass.
* Earn ribbons for each Common Core standard (e.g. "G.C.1 Prove all circles are similar")
* Teachers see results in mastery charts for easy remediation or intervention
* SBAC and PARCC style questions from leaders in educational content such as Pearson Education, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
* Questions ? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
"I have yet to see any other app that ties together quizzing with the learning process itself more effectively." - Richard Ferguson, former CEO, ACT
* Important fixes in related resources section
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi this is a app for you
If u like doing a lot of fun work
The only app I've seen in K-12 that suggests specific resources based on student performance. For students it lets you find out just what resources you need. My fifth grader, my eighth grader, and my high school senior sons are using it. I only wish that my college student daughter could have had access to it.
My fifth grader actually said “I didn’t think a ’school’ app could be fun”. Its nice to have an app that we don’t feel the need to limit screen time on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.