Enhance your typing experience by adding missing features on top of stock keyboard (Now with ShiftKey Clipboard Widget).
"Allow Full Access" is no longer required. Happy typing :)
Please be aware that custom keyboard is not eligible to type into any secure text input object like password field as it is designed by Apple.
***** App Store Review *****
"I really did not need or want many of the fancy swipe features in a lot of the new keyboards. This app gives the keyboard all the things Apple frankly should have put in there in the first place ... finally an easy way to see lowercase and no more having to switch to type numbers. Life is better now."
"Effective 5 row keyboard. Useful swipe gesture ... Much better than other alternate keyboards with similar features."
***** TOP FEATURES *****
- ShiftKey Clipboard
How to use:
1. Swipe down on your iPhone & iPad to bring up widget page
2. Add ShiftKey Clipboard Widget
3. When you copy a text/emoji, swipe down to save the item in ShiftKey Clipboard automatically*
4. You can tap the widget item to select the text or by tap symbol key, then clipboard key on ShiftKey Keyboard
5. Extra: You can tap and hold the widget item to remove the item in ShiftKey Clipboard
* You can save up to 100 items in Shiftkey Clipboard. With Clipboard Management, you can easily add, delete, rearrange and search your clips.
- Colorful themes for ShiftKey keyboard
- Customized keyboard setting
- Haptic feedback with native keyboard click sound when typing on ShiftKey keyboard
- Show 5 rows with a number row on top
- Press shift key to switch the display of uppercase & lowercase
- Swipe left or right on the spacebar to control cursor (now with 3D Touch)
- Swipe left to delete words
- Swipe right to undo deleted word
- Swipe up to hide word prediction and suggestion row
- Swipe down to dismiss ShiftKey
- Integrated with custom shortcuts that defined in "Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts"
- Support for more keyboard layouts (QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY & Spanish)
- Light weight and made by Swift.
- Support all type of iPhone/iPad
- Support Multi-Language
• English (Australia)
• English (Canada)
• English (United Kingdom)
• English (India)
• English (United States)
• Dutch (Netherlands)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
More themes and enhancements are coming, hope you like ShiftKey!
To enable the keyboard, please go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... and choose ShiftKey.
- iPad UI bug fixes and improvements
What’s New in 4.3:
- If the iPhone model already have the globe key, the ShiftKey Keyboard globe key will change to settings key (double tap to open the ShiftKey App)
- Updated to support all iPhone & iPad model
- Optimized to support iOS 14
- Removed Ads in ShiftKey App, happy typing :)
Ratings and Reviews
Good SwipeSelection Alternantive
Really the only thing I'm looking for in a keyboard is the ability to move the cursor by swiping across the keyboard. This allows you to do that, but only with the bottom left portion (space bar and to the left of the space bar)
For 5 stars I would want basically the apple keyboard layout with the swiping available across the whole keyboard.
Right now you get the option of numbers on the top of the keyboard, which is nice because you don't have to switch layouts to see numbers, but honestly makes the letters too small for me (iPhone 6)
You also get to erase by swiping on the keyboard. I can see the merit.
For 5 stars I would want the option to choose if I want numbers or larger letters. And choose what swiping on each area did. For example choosing swiping on the keyboard (not space bar) would be moving the cursor and swiping on the space bar would be erasing
Why there's AD banner even purchased and also a bug while typing numeric row disappearing. Please fix
Number row disappeared
Keyboard is not optimized for the iPhone X. Number keyboard disappears.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cho Fai Wong
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Jeffrey
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.