MyLupusTeam is a social network and support group for those living with lupus. Get the emotional support you need from others like you, get practical tips to manage your life with lupus, and insights about treatment or therapies. MyLupusTeam is the only social network where you can truly connect, make real friendships, and share daily ups and downs in a judgment-free place.
- Keep up and follow members photos & updates
- Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
- Post updates about the daily ups & downs
- Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
- Search the Q+A section/ask and answer questions
- Add others to your team
- Find others near you and like you
- Add your diagnosis and view others
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments & suggestions.
We've made several enhancements to the mobile app! Easier to use navigation, and several fixes surrounding issues that were reported to us by you (many thanks for that!).
Coming up next: our new activity feed and GIFs in the app! Got feedback for us? We'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This would be fantastic if the annoying glitches were fixed
This would be fantastic if the annoying glitches were fixed. I have found that when trying to post, the app will take me back to the sign in page, and my post will disappear. It's very frustrating if you have typed a long post. After contacting tech support as told to delete and reinstall, which helped for a little while. Now there are notifications that stay marked as "unread" even when I've read them. Also, the "remember me" feature does not work. So each time I reopen the app, it requires me to log in again. That being said, the app is otherwise easy to use and attractive. I have found very useful information and support from the community here, I would recommend this app, even with the glitches, but it would be a fantastic app if they were corrected.
What Do Developers Have Against Landscape Views?
I have two complaints:
1. I have been unable to search by location without receiving an error message using this app. Since developing a relationship with others is part of the function of this site, being able to determine location is desirable. Not critical but desirable.
2. My biggest complaint by far is the inability to use this app in landscape. What do developers have against landscape? Everyone doe NOT use their iPhone when interfacing with these apps. Our trusty iPads are great for things beyond texts and email checking. Have you ever been stretched out on your sofa or bed with your iPad and tried to use it in Portrait view? Was it comfy? Was it? Because my guess is that it was not. Almost everyone I know when not at a desk or table, puts their iPad in landscape. That being the case, would it be asking too much for you to make this app so that it can be used in landscape? That’s worth the additional ⭐️ in my book.
Great idea, but......
Since this most recent update I have to login every time I go to the app. I also continue to get error messages inside the app that whatever I’m trying to do is not working.
Developer Response ,
We're truly sorry to hear the app isn't working as expected. We hope you will allow us to try to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assistance. Thank you very much!
- MyHealthTeams, Inc
- 10.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 MyHealthTeams, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.