Very useful drugs handbook. Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket drugs handbook.
All information about drugs: uses, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose, storage is being collected and summarize from experience and reference from the famous website like "http://www.drugs.com" to provide information common drugs in order to provide users with the necessary information
- All data on a single Download and use offline
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-Update drugs data
-Fix view error when rotate device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I bought this app to get info on two meds. Tramadol and Norco. Neither are listed in this drug reference. Both are common pain medications, but are missing. I'm not happy after paying $1.99.
Yup! That’s what you guys are. Stop stealing money from people. It was a big mistake to buy your stupid apps. Karma should get you hard.
- Le Duy
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © bestmedicalapps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.