The easiest way to safely store and organize all of your recipes! The OrganizEat Recipe organizer eliminates the need for stacks of cookbooks, long lists of saved bookmarks, notes, or pictures/screenshots scattered across your phone’s photo gallery. Quickly turn your mess of recipes into an organized and easily retrievable collection. You simply snap a photo of your recipe - whether it’s in a book, a magazine, or on the web - and it’s instantly cataloged and searchable. Whether storing Grandma’s secret recipes for posterity, creating your own custom recipes, or importing new recipes from the web, you can do it all quickly and easily - right from your iPhone. Categorize your recipes and adds tags for easy organization and simple searching. Share your recipes with friends and family via email, text messages, or social media. Finally, you can have all of your recipes with you, all in one place, wherever you go!
• Three easy ways to capture your recipes (Photos, Web, or Custom)
• Snap ‘n Store: Snap a photo of your recipe and store it in one easy step. No typing necessary!
• Web Import: See a recipe you like on the web? Import it in one tap from Delish, FoodNetwork, AllRecipes, and more than 200 other recipe sites.
• Custom Entries: Type or copy and paste your recipe directly into the app. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
• Backup & Sync. Backup your recipes to the cloud and sync across all your devices.
• One App. The same one app across all iPhone and iPad devices.
• Grocery List. Create a shopping list by adding ingredients with a single tap!
• Meal Planner. Plan your meals for the entire month and generate a shopping list.
• Folders. Organize recipes in fully customizable category folders.
• Tags. Add as many tags as you like to each recipe.
• Quick Search. Easily find recipes! Search by keywords or tags (one or more!).
• Recipe Inspiration. Need a new idea? See a daily list of recipes imported from the web by other OrganizEat users.
• Share the Yum. One-tap sharing so you can quickly send recipes to friends and family, or email it to them directly - all from within the app.
• Cooking Mode. Presents your recipe in full screen and prevents your device’s screen from going black. No more struggling with greasy fingers on screens!
• View your recipes full screen while cooking - and the screen will not turn off - so there is no need to touch the screen with greasy hands!
• Beautiful Interface. Choose from 8 “skins” designed to cozily house your precious recipes.
Price may vary by location.
We are continually working to improve our OrganizEat app to make recipe management, cooking, and meal planning simple!
- "Surprise me!": helping you to create the weekly menu! We fixed a bug in the way this button used to cover recipes in some cases.
- Spanish translation! A huge thanks to our user Miriam, for helping us to translate OrganizEat into Spanish.
- Some additional improvements and minor bugs fixes
We hope our app helps your whole family to keep your recipes in perfect order and be even more efficient in the kitchen.
We thank you, all our users, for letting us know what YOU want to have in the app. Keep that feedback coming :-)
Enjoy using OrganizEat!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So Worth It!
After reading how this app works and after reading other reviews, I decided to make the investment to purchase the full app. It was expensive but I’m absolutely not sorry!! I’m able to enter my recipes by taking photos of my favorites and saving them to various folders. And I can even save recipes from various Websites to enter directly into the app. No more printing and fussing with lots of paper! I’m loading the recipes in via my cell iPhn and they sync across to my iPad. Been loading recipes in like crazy and yesterday I actually used the app from my iPad to make a dish! It was so cool! So much better than using my huge 3-ring binder cook book since my counter space is limited! Even my husband was impressed! I did have a few questions so I emailed the support team and received my responses the next day! Two thumbs 👍🏼👍🏼 up to the developers (if I had more thumbs, I’d raise them too!) ☺️
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it!🧡🧡🧡
Love the app, not the bugs
I love having all of my recipes organized in one app and being able to search them by ingredients has been a game-changer. We waste so much less food because when we buy something for one recipe but don’t use it all, we can easily find other recipes that also use that ingredient. I find the layout attractive and intuitive and love that I can share recipes easily with others. The auto-import feature is great for the websites it works with, and I don’t mind manually typing out the rest of my recipes.
However, I do have a few problems with the app. For one thing, photos load instantly on my iPhone, but very slowly on my iPad. I’ve also had a couple of instances where the photos I uploaded have just disappeared and I need to find the right photo again and re-upload it, which is frustrating. Finally, I’ve found that the app can be really laggy; I’ll tap a recipe and the app won’t respond for several seconds. If I tap multiple times, when it eventually loads, it will re-load the same recipe once for each tap.
Overall, this is a great app and it really has made a positive difference in our cooking, but for the price I paid (I bought the app outright, not as a monthly subscription), I find the bugs really frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hello, and thank youf for this feedback. We are really glad that you find the app to be useful and enjoy the positive effect of it, for the most part :-)
About the problems: thank youf for letting us know. Please send us the full details about your device model and operating system, and also the details of your OrganizEat account, to "email@example.com". We are sure we'll be able to help. (by Rachel, the app developer)
CAN I GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS?
If there were a 10 star rating, this app would get it! I've been using it for quite a while, and I'm still so pleased with how easy it is to add recipes to the file. You can use photo screenshots, import recipes directly from many websites, or write them in yourself. My very favorite update is the addition of a folder where you can temporarily store recipes that you plan to use for the current week. It's great to have all my planned menu recipes in one place, and not have to look through all my folders to find them when I'm ready to use them. One thing that makes this app stand out is their customer service. They answer your questions promptly, listen to your ideas, and will work as long as it takes to help you resolve a problem.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ORGANIZEAT LTD
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 OrganizEat LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package of Extra Photos $4.99
- Large Package of Extra Photos $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.