Thinkrolls: Kids Logic Puzzles 4+
Brain training physics game
Boost your child's brain power and intelligence! Thinkrolls is an award-winning logic puzzle game that helps young kids develop reasoning and problem solving skills through a delightful and engaging gameplay. Get it now and let your little geniuses amaze you with their mental abilities and logic skills!
** Featured 'Best New App' on the App Store's Home Page in more than 70 countries **
** Ranked #2 in US App Store, Education category **
• Parents’ Choice Award Winner
• Named one of the "10 Top Kids Apps of 2014" by USA Today!
• "Adorable physics platformer creates little problem-solvers." - Top Pick by Common Sense Media
• "Thinkrolls has actually become a family affair...I enthusiastically recommend it." - 148 Apps
• "Another smash hit by these ingenious and award winning developers." - Teachers With Apps
• Editors' Choice by Children's Technology Review & Tech With Kids
Have a blast navigating your Thinkrolls through a series of obstacles in brightly patterned mazes. The goal is to solve the puzzles and roll through the end of the maze where a new Thinkroll waits to be unlocked and lead the next quest!
HOW TO PLAY
The app offers 207 clever puzzle levels filled with fun science concepts. Seven playful elements with unique physical properties are gradually introduced. Kids will discover through hands-on manipulation how to use these objects to their advantage and clear a path.
• Cookies • Munch them to clear a path or resist those treats to avoid getting trapped!
• Crates • Push them to fill gaps or stack them to reach higher ground.
• Balloons • Burst them on spikes to get them out of your way.
• Rocks • Get a crash course in Newtonian physics by dropping heavy, dense boulders to break through cracked ground.
• Jelly • Bounce Thinkrolls and objects on springy jellies to launch them up.
• Fire • Use ice blocks to put out the fire and safely pass through.
• Elevators • Timing is added to the mix! Synchronize movements of two different elevators to navigate through the maze.
MASTER THE ART OF THINKING
Little players will master the art of thinking while using to their advantage force, acceleration, buoyancy, heat, elasticity and gravity to reach the end of the maze. The puzzles gradually build upon successive science lessons to strengthen observation, creative thinking, logic, problem solving, spatial cognition and memory.
There are unlimited tries and no penalties. Thinkrolls not only challenges the brain but also develops and rewards patience and perseverance. As kids try different combinations to achieve their goal, they intuitively learn through trial and error what works. They must think ahead, use precise timing and rely on their memory to reunite their Thinkroll buddies.
• 207 levels with mind-sharpening puzzles
• Easy mode for ages 3-5, hard mode for ages 5-8
• Hands-on physics lessons
• Experiment with gravity, heat, buoyancy, speed, elasticity, friction and other science concepts
• Enhance logic, spatial cognition, problem solving, memory, perseverance
• 26 hilarious, super smart characters to play with
• Fun brain training for the whole family
• Track progress for up to 9 player profiles
• Supreme design and beautiful artwork
• Original soundtrack and sound design
• Language neutral game-play
• COPPA compliant, no 3rd party ads, no in-app purchases
More info: avokiddo.com
Ratings and Reviews
Lost cereal case
I told the Thinkrolls to be mindful of their cereal they can trail. They forgot, and it looks like lots forgot. They will avoid certain things using cookies, grates, balloons, rocks, jellies, fire and ice, elevators and then all at once. This could take to the next day, later they might be doing this at night and they’ve never done before, but they’re in luck because they will use different things. Good luck finding blue, pink, red, black, orange, hazel.
My three and a half year old dove right into this game and needed almost no instruction. The game is intuitive, beautifully designed, and artfully executed. He now has the full suite and is working his way through the hard levels. I’m so impressed by how quickly he processes logical puzzles, and the games are so fun that he doesn’t realise he’s putting in some pretty serious mental gymnastic work. Thanks for these beautifully done apps!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
In thinkrolls you Chase after like other people but not real people like their people that roll and it’s really interesting if you think about it it’s called Thinkrolls because you have to like in chapters you have to like figure out what to do when you have stuff like if you have any like hard stuff it would be a good app to help your thinking
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 67.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2014 Avokiddo
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.