Discover the smoothest note-taking app: a perfect match for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. Make notes, mark up pdfs, sign docs and sketch your ideas on-the-fly!
Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil! Take creativity further with support for pressure and palm rejection with Apple Pencil. Make notes or sketch on iPad Pro’s beautiful, large screen like never before.
Notepad+ is a great assistant in study and business, also being perfect for writing down your ideas and sharing them! Let Notepad+ store your notes, documents, memos and everything else, while your mind is free to create new projects and set new goals. Take notes anywhere, draw and make sketches anytime, annotate PDFs easily, save and share your records and plans!
Take notes the way you like:
- Enjoy natural handwriting with a stylus or a finger
- Type any text with the iPad keyboard, choosing the matching font and color
- Make the most of flawless typing with the adjustable text-box
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and more
- Move images easily from other apps using Drag and Drop
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)- Paste the required content from any source, cut or copy it easily
- Ready, Set, Pro! Experience all the advantages of working on the bigger screen of your iPad Pro
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Highlight the important parts with vibrant colors
- Draw sketches or doodles with colored pencils
- Quickly add photos or images to your notes, to make them even more illustrative
- Choose a paper type for each notebook: white, natural, legal, and more
Save and export:
- Organize your notes in notebooks and assign titles to them
- Share the selected page or the whole notebook as a PDF or an image
- Email, print or save to Photos or iTunes
- Export the note or the entire notebook to Evernote or Dropbox, so they would be accessible on any device
And even more specials:
- Enjoy the simplest widget: open one of the recent or start a new note with a single swipe
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily
- Adjust the palm rest into the comfortable position to prevent marks
- Zoom your note in and out to clarify every detail
- Magnification Tool - move the cursor on the screen to see all the small details of your notes
- Icons - no time to explain, just tap an appropriate icon to grab attention straight away
- Annotate - choose a smiley and add text next to it. Your notes have never been so emotional!
Grab your iPad and transform it into an incredibly efficient tool or discover a great way to develop your imagination! Notepad+ presents numerous productivity & creativity solutions, it is simple, powerful and free!
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
Ask questions or get immediate help with the app by contacting us at
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 12.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be better
How about you have an option to make an image the background of the note or cover of your notebooks? Also needs to allow the font to get WAYY bigger than 54 or whatever it is. I want to be able to have title and section title pages with nice typed words that are big. Also sometimes when I go to make a new text box and type in it the keyboard pops up and the notes go above the screen and I can’t see what I’m typing. It would be nice to be able to put photos on top of photos so I can kind of scrapbook. It would also be nice to be able to include videos on notes. And also to be able to choose a different template for a page in the same notebook.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
AMAZING APP!Small thing I noticed but it’s totally fine! There’s always room for improvement!
I have got to say, this app is amazing! It has so many features from text, drawing, shapes and so much more! I have so much yet to discover. I recently got this app and it is an amazing notes app! I will start making notes when I need to! I have one glitch or flaw and it’s totally fine, there’s always room for improvement. I don’t have a Apple Pencil so I use my hands and when I try to type it allows you to however on my “paper” I can’t see what I’m typing. If theres a solution please tell me! It’s totally fine I know it’s very hard to make a app in the first place. I just want to get that glitch fixed if it is something. Overall, this is a awesome note taking app! Thanks for making this it helps me and a lot of other people out! Good app!
Edit: Thank you for replying! I sure will! I’m so happy that you hear everyone’s voice with the ones who use your app!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're really glad that you enjoy using our application.
Could you please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could look into the problem described? Looking forward to hearing from you!
Can't save to PDF or files as advertised.
The description of this app mentions multiple ways to save a notebook. NONE of the saving methods such as save to pdf, files, or photos are available on the free version. I might have upgraded to Pro on the assumption that save would work,but there's no indication if spending $20 would fix it. Also, the scrolling is... well, there is none. So when you use Myscript, you can't scroll to the part of the page you want to edit. The ads are frequent, and I might have upgraded to get rid of those, but another reviewer still gets ads for the author's other products! If all that wasn't bad enough, you can only create 2 notebooks with the free version. There is nothing whatsoever to recommend this product.
TRY THE FREE NOTE APP FROM APPLE. It does a lot of the same things, with better scrolling. You can't draw on photos with Apple's version but at least it has no ads and you can save your work to import into another app or service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Free version of the app allows access to all available sharing features, however limits the number of notes that can be created and includes advertisements. These functionality limitations in the app are compensated by the fact that it’s free. You might consider checking our portfolio for the applications with no ads that are available for download on different terms. Please also note that instead of scrolling the application allows you to zoom in/out your note. Please don't hesitate to let us know in case you have more suggestion or feedback on the app. Thank you for your cooperation!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited