“Is the Witch in Love?” is a subtle blend of story, games and cartoons.
Discover --- or rediscover --- “The Witch with No Name” in a new interactive adventure full of emotion and magic.
What we liked: the story. Beautiful, vibrant illustrations and animations. Overall quality of the app
A cute little book/app mashup that will get your kids excited about reading.
Using the iPad’s front camera, you can project your image to the Magic Mirror. It adds a bit of excitement when younger kids play with the app.
The witch thinks she’s in love with the handsome and famous sorcerer Merlinor. She dreams of being invited to the big party that he throws every year for Halloween. Despite the advice of her faithful bat-friend, Batina, she decides to do everything she can to charm Merlinor: change her appearance, swap her old broomstick for a deluxe model and even learn good manners.
But will that be enough to charm Merlinor?
Is she right to change in order to make him fall for her?
Will her true love be the one we think he is?
To find out, take off for this new adventure and help out the witch!
Your child will be able to read, learn and play all at the same time :
* Put a magic puzzle back together again
* Sharpen his/her sense of observation with a fashion designer game in Lagerspell‘s boutique
* Test his/her reflexes as a driver in a Ferraci broomstick race
* Test his/her memory with Mummily Manners’s game of etiquette
* Keep his/her cool in a great battle of magic spells
* Touching, sliding, shaking and lots of other ways for the child to take an active part in the story . . .
“Is the Witch in Love?” is perfect for children aged 4 to 10.
Choose the difficulty level of the games based on your child’s age.
Use the camera and gyroscope in a new way!
Enjoy this magical experience with your child on a tablet or smartphone.
There’s a surprise for you at the end of the story . . .
* 24 interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 difficulty levels based on age
* Available in French and English versions
* 30 minutes of family fun
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to complete in order to unlock a 'surprise' game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* Original musical score
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged 4 to 10:
- The Witch With No Name
- The Little Witch at School
- Is the Witch in Love?
- Peepo and the Unfinished Story
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- Victor's cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
- Cricket Kids: Opposites
- Cricket Kids: School Day
- Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
In case you get no sound, just delete the ‘Mute’ mode on your tablet or smartphone as follows :
- Go to ‘Settings’, then to ‘General’.
- In the category 'Use Side Switch to:', check that the choice is ‘Mute’
- Then push the button next to ‘volume’ until you no longer see the little red dot.
Improve iOS 10 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is the Witch in Love?
Very good story, cleverly written. My elementary students love this story and read it again and again. The interactive elements keep their attention and they can't wait to see how the story turns out. The story has a good message too, be yourself!
My niece who is 4 loves this book. It is worth getting it. As a teacher, I find that kids really love this type of book. It is one that we keep going back to.
Perfect for Halloween !!!
My kids loves it ...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.