#### 80% discount until September 30th ####
A better way to proper choose the nerve block for a particular surgical procedure.
Anesthetists are already saving time using this app. JOIN THEM!
The fastest way to choose the best nerve block for a surgical procedure. As seen on ESRA.
Welcome to the ultrasound-guided nerve blocks App.
Including a selection of 32 nerve blocks that could be performed in more than 50 types of surgeries. These blocks have been classified based on our staff recommendations-five star system.
All anesthetists may feel hesitant when performing a nerve block:
- What is the best block for this specific surgical procedure?
- How can I choose the transducer? And the needle?
- Where should I place the ultrasound machine and how is the anesthesiologist placed on relation to the patient?
- What type of approach and what volume of local anesthetic?
Find all the answers to these questions in our App Echo Blocks:
- Links to tutorial videos.
- Didactic pictures.
- And very useful tips about sonoanatomy.
This App is a great tool for anesthetists that love regional anesthesia.
- Perfect to guide beginners with their first blocks.
- Useful for the more experienced blockers.
- An easy way to teach for experts.
This App will make it super easy to choose best block for your surgical procedures.
Bug Fixes and improvements.
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Waveweb
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.