Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Ratings and Reviews
Before you download
So, I was downloading this game just to kill a couple of minutes right? Worked pretty well and even spent like 5 bucks on it. And I continued playing it even when I got home from work and this is where the problems started. I tried the pvp out and I took like 30 minutes just to take down half a persons health! While they literally two shot me. This is extremely unfair and definitely should be considered to be fixed. Now lastly the missions I mean u can’t expect to much from a free mobile game but I mean this is just over the top. Basically every mission is killing some group or killing some taxi driver. The only time it’s different is when you do the other modes which honestly aren’t even that different. The other modes are pvp (which is broken as hell) world ops (basically the same thing as story but you kill 30 people instead) warehouse sometimes it’s called prison break and daily mission. All basically the same thing but killing people maybe with explosives or something. It gets very repetitive in like 5 minutes. So, in conclusion this games alright probably not my best recommendation but I mean it helps to kill some time. Oh yeah also warning this game throws ads at you and i mean constantly you can’t play 1 minute without it saying by these overpriced gems or premium which isn’t even that worth it either. I would recommend only spend like 1$-5$ if you want to of course. And that’s my review for y’all.
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints.
I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money.
The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
Issues that need to be addressed/ to be wary of.
Alright their are multiple problems, the first and most prevalent is that is is highly unrealistic, not only in the missions and overall combat bad but the deaths of the targets, the targets/graphics, and the weaponry prices are unrealistic and angering. Speaking of prices, this game is basically a cash grab, it gives you little currency per mission, sets guns at crazy high prices, and at very turn advocates you to buy diamonds to pay for them, even in the missions it may give you a free one use of a high level gun then tell you to buy it, I see why the developers did this, but it doesn't mean I like it. The only good thing about this situation is you can watch videos to get free diamonds, and unlike other sniper games, it gives you a fair amount of diamonds per ad, but while we are the topic of ads some of them are to hefty and can crash the game, which is frustrating to say in the least. Another mechanic I have a problem with is the energy bar, I know almost every sniper game gives you a set amount of energy but it doesn't mean that this is a good mechanic, it only serves to pressure the player to buy energy to play this game, which I dislike in most situations. The only reason I play this game is because I like sniper games but overall I would still say that this game is bad to say in the least.
- Fun Games For Free
- 300.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
- Handful of Coins $9.99
- Pile of Coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.