MeeRun is a GPS Sports Tracking application which provides a user-friendly and
powerful way to monitor and review your sport activities.
SIMPLE. POWERFUL. ACCURATE.
- Accurate tracking
- GPS, motion sensor (pedometer), altimeter, heart rate monitor, ...
- Light-weight and intuitive UI
- For all your activities: running, cycling, hiking, skiing, skating and more
100% PRIVACY, 0% ADS
- No account required
- No ads, no reminders!
- Optional synchronization to the secure web portal (http://www.meerun.com)
- High quality audio prompts (English and German)
- Custom goals, intervals and audio-feedback
- Speed and heart rate monitoring
- Use of the headset button to control your workout or trigger audio feedback
- 5 configurable heart rate zones
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITIES
- Distance, time, current/average/maximum speed, pace, calories, altitude, elevation gain/loss, step count/cadence/length, ...
- Live maps (streets, satellite, ...)
- Custom split table and charts
- Laps, manual and auto-pauses
- Integrated music player
- Integration with Pebble smart watches (with custom field display)
- Powerful and configurable GPS filter for a better accuracy
- Optional support for the Pebble smart watch
- Energy-saving lock screen
REVIEW AND SHARE YOUR WORKOUTS
- Innovative time line / navigation bar
- Altitude correction and elevation profile
- Share by e-mail (statistics, map, GPX file)
- Share on social networks (using the meerun.com portal)
- GPX file import/export (compatible with web services like MeeRun.com,
Runtastic, Endomondo, Strava, MapMyFitness, ...)
- 100% compatible with CascaRun
- Apple Health integration
SUPPORTED HEART RATE MONITORS:
- Bluetooth Smart/LE devices (BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr BT/HxM+, Polar H6/H7,
Mio Alpha, ...)
Note: MeeRun is optimized for limited resource usage. Please note however that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life!
- Motion coprocessor M7/M8/M9 (iPhone 5S, 6/6S/+)
- Device altimeter (iPhone 6/6S/+)
- More statistics when reviewing workouts
- Make it easier to select visible info during workouts (e.g.: speed of last km/mi, step count, heart rate, ...)
- Improved design
- Better audio prompts
- Better auto-pause detection
- Better compatibility with external music players
- Improved remote control with the headset button
- Added "zumba" activity
- Pebble support
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No support for paid pro upgrade!
Months later the app still records the wrong calorie count to iOS Health. No response from support for a paid app customer. Avoid this app.
Weeks later and still no word neck from support email dispute multiple attempt to contact them.
The app looks promising so I bought Pro in-app upgrade. I sent simple question to their support email but got no reply one week later. Not even an automated reply to let me know I'm in a queue waiting for a reply.
App shows my workout burned 103 kcal but when exported to Apple Health it shows at only 0.1 kcal there.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.