Rule based proxy utility
Shadow Launch Technology Limited
Designed for iPad
Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
- Multi-level forward proxy.
- Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
- Support DNS over HTTTPS, DNS over TLS, DNS over QUIC.
* fix HTTP request user agent issue
* fix TLS Punycode SNI parse issue
* fix TLS SNI empty issue
* fix VMess h2 Host parse issue
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t seem to work with WiFi
I also noticed the problem. After the upgrade to iOS 11, it automatically disconnects the phone from WiFi and uses 4g instead. The problem seems to be solved by previous updates but is back again, and the problem doesn’t seem to be present on every WiFi router, I think the app works with certain protocol or hardware somehow
5 stars ！5 星！更新很勤快！Updated very diligently ！
The software is not perfect.
So it needs to be constantly updated and improved.
I've looked at the version update log.
The details of each improvement are written in great detail.
Unlike a lot of software that fools people.
Not like a lot of confusing software, just write a sentence to improve the fix some problems that do not let you know.
I did not buy those lazy two or three months to update once.
The protocol support is the most complete while the features are there and the price is conscientious.
At the same time, trust users do not set up any remote device binding verification function to limit the use of users.
It is said that some software that limits the number of devices by remote binding
The software can even remotely execute some commands on the user's phone.
In case the author is of poor character or wants to use the user's information to profit from it, it is dangerous.
So I didn't choose that type of software.
Feature rich personal shadowsocks + v2ray plugin app
I’m primarily using Shadowrocket app to connect to my personal Shadowsocks VPS. I find the app excellent in performance, it has very comprehensive features satisfying most users and very good UI/UX. But what really impresses me most is the outstanding support from the developer. I had initially problems configuring the app to connect to my Shadowsocks server. I believe most of the issues are due to my lack of familiarity with the Shadowsocks + v2ray plugin protocol. But the developer has shown great patience in walking me through the settings in the app to finally establish connection. The performant app and wonderful developer support earned my solid recommendation.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- 45.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Li Guangming
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.