Graph the weather and see the weather for your calendar events. Use a 7 day scrollable minute-by-minute graph of temp, feels like, wind, precip, humidity, etc. It's easier to understand weather and it's beautiful.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
Venture Beat: Top 15 designed app of the year
Business Insider: "Fresh Air is my new favorite weather app for iPhone"
BGR: "Fresh Air is the app I use when I really want to check the weather."
GIZMODO.COM: "few weather apps are as nicely designed and useful as Fresh Air"
Fresh Air gives you a weather graph, notifications and calendar for your existing events. It is a beautiful and intuitive way to see the weather and immediately understand what it means for your plans. Weather, intimately personal to you.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
We convey 7 days of minute-by-minute weather in a beautiful minimalistic graph. We also show you the predicted weather for your calendar events with optional notification updates. Wondering if the concert will be rained out? How cold will your morning run be? Is your climbing session going to get lightning? Fresh Air makes it easy to find out.
Seamlessly part of your life, you’ll no longer have to remember to check the weather. We’re your cozy morning companion that will make your brain tingle.
• U.S. NOAA Weather radar map
• Beautiful and intuitive visualizations of temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity, sunrise, sunset, and more
• Seven day minute-by-minute interactive weather graph
• Severe weather warnings (storm warnings)!
• Calendar integration that simplifies your weather experience. Import your existing calendar entries to see the predicted weather for your events.
• Daily weather notifications for your current location.
• Schedule weather notifications for calendar events. If you have an upcoming weather-dependent event, Fresh Air will keep you updated on the conditions.
• An iOS8 Today Extension for quickly seeing weather and calendar information.
Weather data includes:
• Temperature, precipitation likelihood and amount, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset times, “feels like”, cloud cover, snow accumulation and more
We provide outstanding support. We’re a small indie team, so every customer counts. We have an in-app tool for providing feedback and bug reports. We act on the feedback -- look through our reviews, you’ll see plenty of happy customers that had their feedback implemented.
• Better Apple Watch support
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app for several reasons. First of all the design is very elegant. Also, I like how you can scroll through the day to see the weather info. One feature that I really like is being able to see the amount of possible precipitation (which can be changed to another aspect of weather, awesome!), throughout the day, at one glance. I also like how u can see the sun raise and set times. I usually don’t buy apps, but I bought this one bc of those reasons.
There are however a couple of things I do not like, therefore the 4 stars. I found these issues after I bought the app. First of all, the widget on my iPhone doesn’t show all the info. It gets cut off at the bottom and I don’t know what the number under the current temperature is.
Also, I tried to leave feedback but it just keeps telling me to shake the phone to talk to them. So I shook it. Nothing happened. So I shook it again and then that window disappeared. I got so frustrated that I just gave up and am leaving this review. Hopefully they will see this review and fix these problems.
I have tried a lot of weather apps so far and this is by far the best one I've tried yet the only complaint I have about this app is that you have to purchase the radar section of it, other than that I find it to be very accurate even on the long range forecast which is quite unusual. I have found it to be very pleasing and almost fun to use but personally I think if you're going to have a free app the whole thing should be free or the whole thing should be purchased not half-and-half. If you were going to make it an app that were to be purchased as a whole I would suggest a two or three week trial period for free after witch you would have the option to purchase or decline. I think the product that you offer would be purchased by most that had a chance to try it and see how well it works for themselves. In conclusion I would've given it five stars had it not been for the having to purchase the radar section in but overall I think it's a great app keep up the good work
Elegant and useful
Beautifully designed re both appearance and functionality, everything one needs to know to be prepared for any day's meteorological vagaries. The weather radar option is great.
Two very minor niggles:
1. It took me a while to figure out that tapping area for today at the bottom left of screen returns you to "now" time-of-day. However, while there are vertical lines to mark each midnight, sunrise & sunset during the period displayed, once you scroll forwards or backwards in time and leave the present time-of-day location in which the app opens, there is no active permanent reference for "now" other than to look at the numeric time displayed just above the temperature profile—some sort of vertical line (say marked "Now"?) would be nice.
2. A vertical line cursor that moved along with the displayed time and day would be nice.
But all in all a great app!
- Backcountry Studios LLC
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Backcountry Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.