Supports most gaming dice mechanics.
Missing any that you need? Send feedback!
Streamline Your Gaming Experience
The one Dice Calculator with many gaming mechanics in mind.
- Target Mode: You provide a Target number, then when you roll each individual die roll is compared to the target number to see if it is a success.
- Fudge mode. Support for the Fudge role-playing system by providing dF and 4dF keys.
- Reroll using the = key.
Swipe a History roll to save as a Favorite.
In the immortal words of Family Guy’s Spider-man, “Everybody gets one.”
Upgrade for unlimited Favorites.
- Programmable Dice Keys
1 on iPhone, 2 on iPad
Set the Programmable Dice Keys under the Settings tab.
- dx - Specify how many sides a die has.
- Last 50 rolls saved in History.
- Reroll from history (requires upgrade)
- Regular calculator support so you can add, subtract, multiply and divide as you see fit.
- Sort individual die rolls by Ascending, Descending, or Natural order.
- Exploding Dice. When a dice roll results in the highest number on the die, a bonus die is rolled.
- Use Single Roll. When a group of dice are rolled (e.g. 3d12) you can specify for it to use the highest or lowest result.
- Subtract Success on Roll of 1 (for use with Target mode).
- Supports Split View and Slide Over
I apologize for the extreme delay in getting the app updated, but it's finally here.
- New Prevent AutoLock setting to keep the app active
- Added ability to Clear the dice roll history - by request
- Swipe left on a Favorite to access the new Edit function.
Supports copy/paste - by request
- Changed “Calculator” button to “Back” on the Favorites view (iPhone)
- Added support for iOS Split View and Slide Over functions.
- Restored Apple Store connectivity
- Ads are back on non-upgraded versions (sorry!)
- Fixed a number of layout issues that occurred on newer devices.
- Various other small fixes.
As always I really appreciate your reviews and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Great dice rolling app.
It is definitely the best one I've ever used. Being able to save favorite rolls is nice. Since the favorites can be named I can use their names as quick reference for what I need to roll for a specific action.
A lot of the dice apps I've used either crash way too much or need an internet connection to use. So far I've had no crashes, no idea how long I've used it but at least 700 rolls and it doesn't need to be connected to the internet. It is also extremely easy to use.
Thanks for an awesome app. Really helps rather than carrying a bunch of dice or using an unreliable app.
Great dice app
Been using it for a year now for a dnd game and it hasn't failed me once. Due to it being online we need to have a strong dice history and out of the dice apps I know this one has the best. Would totally recommend this to anyone who plays dnd and don't see myself using another app any time soon
Great But Needs an Update
By far the best dice roller I’ve tried. Can’t give it a 5 star because it consistently crashes when used in split screen mode on iPad Pro 9.7”. Have not tried on other iPads older or newer. Other than that it’s great. :)
Developer Response ,
This issue has been fixed, I apologize for taking so long to resolve it. Thank you for the review!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kurt Anderson
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Kurt Anderson
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Gamer Upgrade $2.99