Everything you want to know about your WI-FI CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Wi-Fi Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Wi-Fi connection from hotspot informations to wireless features and more.
WI-FI ACCESS POINT / HOTSPOT INFO
• Detect hotspot type (wireless access point or ad-hoc connected device).
• Hotspot SSID (service set identification), MAC address, IP address and vendor informations.
WI-FI CONNECTION INFO
• Detect and explain wireless standards supported by your device (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ad).
• Detect wireless speed-up features (short guard interval, STBC, HT duplicate, etc).
• Detect and explain wireless operation frequencies and channels.
• Detect and explain available antennas, MIMO config, spatial streams.
• Detect and explain Wi-Fi roaming (802.11k/r/v) support.
• Detect wireless security options and modes (WPA standards and EAP modes).
• Detect wireless optimization (WMM) and access features (Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Voice).
• Detect max. physical wireless speeds.
• Show Wi-Fi network traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Compare iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV devices.
• Compare supported Wi-Fi standards and frequencies
• Compare built-in antennas (MIMO config).
• Compare maximum speeds.
WI-FI HARDWARE INFO
• Detect built-in Wi-Fi chip type.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the informations.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the informations.
• iPhone SE (2020) support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app appears to be a cheat sheet of info the device manufacture publishes about particular device and device standards.
Really needing an app that gives me channels, channel width, and connection speed.
This app will tell you channels that can be used but not the channel you are connected to the AP with.
Almost no information
This developer has multiple apps, each providing a small amount of information. This app tells you basically nothing of value and nothing of access points around you.
Useless, zero stars.
Was hesitant but great app!
Due to the lack of reviews and some negative ones, I was very hesitant to purchase this app, but I’m glad I did. This app works great on my 6s and does exactly what it says and what I needed. It doesn’t seem to be updated for newer devices, but for me it’s perfect for now.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Csaba Iranyi
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Csaba Iranyi. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.