The CresCom Bank mobile app brings you the convenience and ease of accessing your account information right from your mobile device. Whether you are traveling, at work or at home, the CresCom Bank mobile app can help you manage your money anytime, anywhere.
• View account balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Find the nearest CresCom Bank branch or ATM
To download and use the CresCom Bank mobile app and Mobile Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. To enroll, visit www.haveanicebank.com and click on First Time Users under the Personal Banking Login area. Download and launch the app, sign in with your Online Banking access ID and password.
Deposit checks right from your mobile device. Download the CresCom Bank mobile app and start depositing checks as soon as you get them. Sign the back of your check, log on to the CresCom Bank mobile app with your Online Banking access ID and password, select Deposit and follow the instructions to snap pictures of the front and back and send.
Mobile Deposit Requirements
• iPhone™ device with the latest version on CresCom Bank mobile app
• Requires a rear-facing camera of at least 2 mega pixels or more
• Enrolled in Online Banking
• An open and active checking or savings account
• An account and/or accounts in good standing
• Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply
• Deposit are subject to bank verification, approval and funds are not available for immediate withdrawal
For certain features of the CresCom Bank mobile app to function, the app needs access to Location Services and the Camera.
• Uses the same access ID and password used for Online Banking
• No transmission of complete account numbers
Have questions? Contact us at 855-CRESCOM (273-7266).
*For use with bill pay vendors already setup in Online Banking
Message and Data rates may apply.
iPhone™ is a trademark of Apple Inc.
© 2014, CresCom Bank. Member FDIC
This version includes feature enhancements, user interface improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s so convenient to be able to do all my banking right on my phone, from anywhere, even deposit checks! Thanks CresCom!
Reveiw from Ted Mina
Within a year of Crescom taking over from Congaree State Bank strange fees began drawing funds from Tadpole accounts that we open for our 3 children. But not to worry big bank bussiness We will be closing our 4 accounts very soon! And yes we bought 3000 shares of stock in Congare bank prior to any openings. And Crescom questions me when I borrow funds. Go figure Crescom that is why you only have 2 original Congaree employees at your W cola and Caycee branches.
I was with First South Bank and than they merged and became CresCom. The old app was much better. The security on the new app is too much. You have to enter your password to get in the app and then if you make a transfer between accounts you have to enter it again and answer a security question. The iPad app doesn’t have Touch ID. It needs to follow the old apps they worked great.
- CresCom Bank
- 84.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.