With the SAP Work Manager for Maximo mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you have the tools needed to improve workforce safety, optimize asset life and reliability, and streamline processes by eliminating paperwork and shortening work cycles. The mobile app accesses the IBM Maximo application and empowers your workforce to efficiently install, inspect, maintain, and repair assets in the field from an iPhone or iPad.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Maximo for iPhone and iPad:
• Ability to initiate real-time or batched dispatch of work orders, rounds, readings, and calibrations
• Ability to report worker’s status, progress, and location
• Ability to view work order specifications, job plans, and measurement readings
• Ability to view repair histories and safety guidelines
• Ability to capture notes, parts, tools, labor, and failure code data instantly
• Ability to create new work requests, time sheets for individuals and crews
• Built in support for routes/rounds to observe and enforce safety limits
• Add-on calibration module available to evaluate asset accuracy and deviations
Note: To use SAP Work Manager for Maximo with your business data, you must be a user of IBM Maximo application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Certified on IBM Maximo 7.6
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.