DreamShot puts you in control of your iPhone screenshots. Instantly see your latest shot in Today View. Copy to your clipboard with one tap, or quickly share to any destination you have enabled.
* Batch delete screenshots from your camera roll. Clean it up to make room for more!
* Preview a shot to see its creation date.
* Swipe left or right on a shot preview to quickly see the next one. (A surprisingly difficult task)
* Press and hold on a shot to quickly copy to clipboard, then paste anywhere. With extra cool bouncy animations.
* DreamShot automatically loads all screenshots from your camera roll into one place. Super handy once you start using it.
* See how many screenshots are on your device. Just a cool geeky thing to know.
* Instantly view, copy, and share your latest screenshot in the Today View widget. This is what makes this app extra special. As soon as we had it working on day one, it was put to immediate and constant use during development.
* We hope you enjoy all the extra little details on the animations and graphics we put into this app. Many many nights and weekends were spent going the extra mile to provide a nicer experience.
* We've got a lot planned for near future updates, including something special for everyone that has DreamShot on their Mac. Thanks so much for your support, we love hearing stories about how you all are using DreamShot for all sorts of crazy reasons we had never dreamed of. Please contact us with any questions, requests, or stories. We love hearing from you.
The SBS team.
NEW! iCloud Sync. Sync screenshots between your Mac and iPhone.
NEW! Share screenshots instantly from the app icon.
Share screenshots instantly from the today view.
Share photos using your Apple Watch!
User interface updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent screen capture management tool.
Useful and fun
I use DreamShot on my Mac, and was happy to see it come to iPhone and my watch. I like being able to quickly get to my watch screenshots, and also see my latest iPhone screenshot on my watch. This app also looks really nice, and you can tell a lot of work went into it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.