8Timer integrates Start (default), Quick (ad-hoc) and Run (with AutoRepeat). Settings changes are reflected in real-time. 40+ tunes. Dark Mode.
8Apps: No Ads. Free.
8Timer is the 1st app in the 8Apps suite (now 54 apps and games), launched in Jan 2014 and still the most popular in 2020! Easy 1-button touch/tap, elegant and just works; every time.
8Timer is a fully-featured timer, customised for iPhone 5/6/7/8 and X and iPad. Developed in Apple's Swift 4 programming language and offering practical functionality, with a simple yet effective design, catering for real-life uses of time-based activities.
8Timer utilises Apple's User Notifications for background running, monitoring and notifications of timer alarms, when/as required, hence optimising its usefulness whether the App is active (as main screen) or not (behind Home or Lock screens).
1. Add your day-to-day timers for all your practical needs (e.g. parking, tooth-brush, eggs, TV program, etc.); there is no limit.
2. Select your default StartTimer and timer end sound (from 40 sound files).
3. Optionally, setup 2 Pre-Alarms for your default StartTimer and/or QuickTimer. Pre-Alarms will be triggered based on your presets prior to the StartTimer & QuickTimer end times.
4. The Timers table view lists all your timers, where you can select a table row timer, then start the selected RunTimer. RunTimers will trigger sound, notification and badge at timer end and enjoy a powerful AutoRepeat feature.
1. Run up to 3 timers simultaneously; a StartTimer, QuickTimer and a RunTimer, and with the Apple Watch a 4th WatchTimer.
2. Default Start Timer feature, with optional 2 Pre-Alarms, to start your frequently used timer (e.g. 2 hour parking) immediately upon App launch; just touch Start (1-Touch)!
3. QuickTimer; easy, quick setup and start for ad hoc situations (no preset timers). QuickTimer uses graphical preset segments for Hours and Minutes and a stepper +/- for Minutes fine tuning (if needed). H, M, Start!
4. Store unlimited number of pre-defined RunTimers, where you can Run any timer (2 touches: select then Start).
5. Run any timer in foreground (App is on main screen) and/or background (while your iPhone is on Home or Lock screens or you are using another App). You do not need to watch 8Timer; Start, do whatever, and 8Timer will trigger with notifications, sounds and icon badges on your pre-set times.
6. RunTimer AutoRepeat allows auto repeats (say, rest eyes every 20 seconds, stand up every 1 hour, etc.).
1. Immediate access to your default StartTimer: Launch app (if not already), touch Start. 8Timer will alert you when the StartTimer ends, and (optionally) on each preset PreAlarm.
2. Quick, easy setup and start for ad hoc situations with QuickTimer. Touch hours, minutes, +/- fine tune (if needed), touch Start.
3. Comprehensive coverage of all your timing needs due to unlimited timers, where each/any can be run as StartTimer or RunTimer or both simultaneously.
4. Total flexibility as you can add, edit, delete & run new timers effortlessly, and with minimum keystrokes, from a central table view.
5. Real-time Settings updates offer 'on the fly' customization; for example: you can change PreAlarms and End Sound while StartTimer is running.
6. Delight your senses, as well as always be on time, by a 40 timer alarm sounds.
7. Convenience in 'gradual' alarm sequence, using 2 Pre-Alarms, in situations where you need a pre-warning of the imminent end of the timer (e.g. 2 hour parking timer, but you need 20 minutes to walk to the car and drive out of the car park).
8. AutoRepeat, for all your health and fitness goals (workouts, eyes rest, stand ups, etc.)
9. Simple, easy and speed-oriented operations supported by a 'minimalist by design' approach. The focus is on design simplicity, not over-crowding the screen with 'bells and whistles'. An elegant design usually fronts a sophisticated and reliable programming within the technical framework.
V5.1 June 2020 Hello Dark Mode!
o Complete update to iOS 13 Dark Mode (including Settings menu options & app alerts/popups)
o Update to latest development platforms (Xcode 11.5 & Swift 5)
o Code optimisation and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs better Apple Watch integration
Nice UI. Poor Apple Watch support. Should not need to manually enter Mirror screen to sync with Watch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mazen Kilani
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2014-2020 Mazen Kilani