Saint Paul College—A Community & Technical College, ranked the #1 Community College in the nation by Washington Monthly in both 2010 and 2013, wants you to stay connected, even when you’re on the go. This app provides resources for students to keep up with campus events and manage your schedule. We also have information on student groups and clubs, campus services, and other ways to help you navigate Saint Paul College.
• Access to D2L, Email, and eServices
• Set your own schedule to make sure you don’t miss any critical dates or events
• Information about campus services
• Information about student organizations and associations
Improved the performance of the app.
Other small bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Five Stars for Saint Paul College!
Through not just the words but the actions of teachers and people in charge of running the school such as student life, Onestop, counselors, safety and violence prevention and other and other offices and it’s people throughout the school I give a great, big shout out too because at Saint Paul College not just tells students what they can offer but actually listens to students needs, how they are feeling and what they want.
Meetings like student senate give a lot of the decision making power to students like money, community opportunities and what to do next to plan the colleges future.
A lot of what the big, giant schools will do is show off on their flashy academics and programs but rarely will they listen to a word of what the students are telling or have to say even if they do even more rarely will action be taken for the students by not only students but also by the staff as well because they not only say they want students to succeed but through action prove to students their commitment to students succeeding. This is what is so unique about Saint Paul College unlike any other school I have been to throughout my whole life.
Rate Stpaulcollege app
The app is fantastic. Especially the event section, it allows us to know what events are coming up and to stay inform of what’s going on in Saint Paul college.
It's good place to start. Instructors are always helpful. I'm glad to be part of Saint Paul College family.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Saint Paul College: A Community and Technical College
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Ready Education