Riff is a new social app that combines voice & video chat with music. Join rooms and make new friends with similar interests. Talk with artists and influencers in their events and meet other fans in their rooms!
- Make new friends
- Talk on voice and video
- Add your favorite music
- Join Artists and Influencers
- Create a public room to meet new people to talk to over voice and video.
- Start a private room and invite your friends to talk about the latest gossip.
- Customize your room with a cool cover and add all your favorite songs.
- Attend daily events hosted by artists, influencers and other users.
- Find your community and explore different topic rooms to find users with similar interests and passions.
- Connect with users from all over; you never know who will be your next friend.
- Meet “The One” with Music Match and find users with similar music tastes.
- Listen with others to all the latest music for free with no ADs, on the day they are released!
- Everyone can add songs when in a room together. Riff makes sure everyone's songs get played.
- Experience synchronized listening as if you were sharing your earphones with your friends.
Start Riffing today and become the next big content creator!
Thanks for hanging out on Riff! This is a small release with a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I used to have a playlist account with tons of songs I saved when MySpace was a thing lol. I am amazed and grateful there are no commercials to this day! The only thing I do not like is that it doesn’t give me the option to play songs I decide individually like they used to. You have to listen to it shuffled. Other than that I am so glad playlist is still going strong and I hope one day it takes over fb so people will just chill out and connect through music. If it became a mixture of playlist and tumblr that would be so awesome!
Only plays last added or similar to
This app only plays a fraction of the actual songs you add to a playlist. Then it only plays one or two songs from the last three or four artists that you've added and forgets the other thirty or so you added earlier. Mostly, Playlist plays songs by what they call "similar" artists to the actual ones you've already chosen. But the most annoying feature is that after about ten songs, it inevitably stops and says "You've reached the end of your playlist." If this app played the ACTUAL playlist I took the time to build, it would take about four days to reach the "end of my playlist," not twenty minutes. By far THE lamest music app available. Why bother building a pretend list I can't even enjoy? Stupid app, it has been deleted!
this is my favorite app!!!
this app has every song, you can share your music, listen to other people’s playlist, hear new music and there’s even in app music trivia’s to win prizes!!! I think the update is genius. You’re able to share music with just your friends in a private mode, or keep it to yourself. It’s also now organized because when you enter a new playlist you won’t have to worry about old messages because it’ll automatically clear up. This is definitely one of my favorite apps.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playlist Media, Inc.
- 113.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Playlist Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.