Riff is a new social app that combines voice & video chat with music. Join rooms and make new friends with similar interests. Talk with artists and influencers in their events and meet other fans in their rooms!
- Make new friends
- Talk on voice and video
- Add your favorite music
- Join Artists and Influencers
- Create a public room to meet new people to talk to over voice and video.
- Start a private room and invite your friends to talk about the latest gossip.
- Customize your room with a cool cover and add all your favorite songs.
- Attend daily events hosted by artists, influencers and other users.
- Find your community and explore different topic rooms to find users with similar interests and passions.
- Connect with users from all over; you never know who will be your next friend.
- Meet “The One” with Music Match and find users with similar music tastes.
- Listen with others to all the latest music for free with no ADs, on the day they are released!
- Everyone can add songs when in a room together. Riff makes sure everyone's songs get played.
- Experience synchronized listening as if you were sharing your earphones with your friends.
Start Riffing today and become the next big content creator!
Thanks for riffing on Riff - We've upgraded our audio and video technology to give even better quality audio and video, with room for a lot more people in the room! Enjoy hanging out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to have a playlist account with tons of songs I saved when MySpace was a thing lol. I am amazed and grateful there are no commercials to this day! The only thing I do not like is that it doesn’t give me the option to play songs I decide individually like they used to. You have to listen to it shuffled. Other than that I am so glad playlist is still going strong and I hope one day it takes over fb so people will just chill out and connect through music. If it became a mixture of playlist and tumblr that would be so awesome!
Only plays last added or similar to
This app only plays a fraction of the actual songs you add to a playlist. Then it only plays one or two songs from the last three or four artists that you've added and forgets the other thirty or so you added earlier. Mostly, Playlist plays songs by what they call "similar" artists to the actual ones you've already chosen. But the most annoying feature is that after about ten songs, it inevitably stops and says "You've reached the end of your playlist." If this app played the ACTUAL playlist I took the time to build, it would take about four days to reach the "end of my playlist," not twenty minutes. By far THE lamest music app available. Why bother building a pretend list I can't even enjoy? Stupid app, it has been deleted!
Regarding private playlists
My friends and I have always loved this app, we’ve always used it together in school or while gaming. The biggest issue is now, when we join our private playlist it will 1) not allow one of us to skip the song or 2) when it skips, it doesn’t skip for everyone. Sometimes it won’t even let me join the playlist, maybe it could be because my phone is getting old but this is still difficult to deal with. Another issue I have is, I have almost i don’t know maybe hundreds of songs in the playlist, but playlist keeps adding its own songs in... that don’t even have anything to do with the type we listen to. I’m sorry but that’s just annoying.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playlist Media, Inc.
- 109.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Playlist Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.