Chromaticon is a challenging, stylish, fast-paced color matching game that will test your perception and reflexes. Enjoy this immensely fun and excitingly novel experience!
"Chromaticon is Rlyeh Industry's bold, innovative colour-matching puzzler." - Pocket Gamer
"Chromaticon by Rlyeh Industry is our favorite #BNA (Best New App) - great audio, addicting gameplay & it looks amazing! Visual Appeal - 9, Controls - 8.5, Gameplay - 9" - AppAttack
• Unique game mechanics that mixes frantic motion-based action with tactical elements.
• Evolving gameplay provides you with new thrills and challenges.
• Distinctive, refined visual style with day and night themes for optimal experience.
• Rewarding achievements system linked with upgrades that help you progress in the game.
• Original soundtrack that complements on-screen action and visuals.
• Leaderboards that enable you to compete with your friends or the entire world!
• Protect the Core from being hit by colorful orbs by intercepting them with the Shield.
• Rotate the Shield to match colors of incoming orbs.
• Use touch or tilt controls to suit your playing style.
• Use Core Impulse to repair the Shield or destroy orbs when you’re in peril.
• Correctly catch Charged Orbs to obtain power-ups and use them to your advantage.
• Beware of Viruses which cause distracting effects!
• Complete achievements to gain Upgrade Points that can be exchanged for Core Upgrades. Each achievement is rewarded!
• Try to beat each stage with perfect accuracy to obtain gold rating.
• Meet the ultimate challenge in the Infinity Stage!
• NEW DEVICE SUPPORT: The game will now fill entire screen on newer devices!
• HAPTICS: Added haptic feedback on supporting devices.
• If you enjoy the game, you can now buy Hearts (developer tips, via Community screen).
• Refreshed main screen, bug fixes & other minor tweaks.
• Ads have been removed.
• Now requires iOS 10 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Well-Designed But Needs more Control Options
This game is nice to look at and the gameplay is solid, but I find the tilt controls difficult. It would be awesome if users had the option to change to touch-based controls.
Here's ANOTHER example of developers giving a middle finger to the people that helped to make their game successful. I was an early adopter of the game and now I have to pay $1.99 to get rid of ads??? SMH. Middle finger back to you. If you purchase this game, you are condoning their behavior. Beware.....
this game is beautiful-looking and completely unintuitive and there appear to be no instructions. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do, which makes playing a little difficult.
on another matter, I say again: Apple, when are you going to enable Touch ID login for review posting on the App Store? it's very silly that you allow me to spend any amount of money via Touch ID but you don't let me review the apps I've spent the money on without typing in my entire password by hand.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piotr Siwierski
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2022 Piotr Siwierski
- In-App Purchases
- Anti-Ad System $0.99
- Bronze Heart $0.99
- Silver Heart $1.99
- Gold Heart $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.