BlitzKeep, where pinball meets an RPG!
Point your hero where you want him to attack, and he won't stop until he's reached a safe zone or has died. Level up, beat bosses!
BlitzKeep, where pinball meets an RPG! Or maybe where pachinko meets an RPG? Something like that!
“BlitzKeep combines pinball with a dastardly RPG.” - Pocket Gamer
“The visuals in the game look gorgeous.” - It’s New
“My favorite new game release this week.” - App Advice
“I love the freshness of the idea.” - Modern Jamming
“Game of the week.” - Macgasm
Point your hero where you want him to attack, and he won't stop moving until he's reached a safe zone or has died! The latter happens far too often... Pick up gear to increase your power, and kill weak enemies first so that you can level up enough to kill the stronger ones. Eventually, you may even become strong enough to kill a massive boss! Don't be disheartened by frequent deaths - it takes only moments to try again!
You play as an intrepid hero who is descended from a long line of heroes, and has the blood of the heroes, and is very heroic. Your homeland was taken from you and your kin by the evil Blitz Mage, who used his villainous powers to curse the entire island! The curse says that whoever stands still while in darkness will turn into a monster themselves. Looks like you've got no choice but to keep running!
You will travel through 5 kingdoms on your way to The Abyss, the never-ending level. Each kingdom has a king that has been transformed into the most horrible of creatures – a huge boss monster. Beat the boss to move on to the next land.
There are 5 kingdoms to defeat:
Puddland - Home of the Crustacean Commander
Archeologia - Domain of the Granite Gurkhan
Spookane - Realm of the Ectoplasmic Emperor
Amphibia - Land of the Toadlike Tsar
Impopolis - Kingdom of the Malicious Maharaja
There is also the infinite level, The Abyss.
After you've finally struggled through all the kingdoms, can you beat your high score? What about your friends' scores? Compare them on Game Center (more achievements coming with later updates)!
The tutorial should get you started. However, there are a few tips from us to you:
• The secret to winning is taking your time and killing absolutely every enemy you can.
• You beat enemies by having a >= POW than them. Your POW is inside your sword in the HUD. If you have less, you die!
• Enemies that are stronger than you will have a small skull above their heads.
• You can increase your POW either by picking up items with a "+" (meaning they are better than what you've got), or by killing weaker enemies to level up. Each time your sword fills with blue you will level up, and as the Knight this will grant you 3 POW.
• If you start to run out of time too often, go to the Shop and buy some time upgrades! The first few are very cheap.
• When you collect gold, you keep it, even if you die or restart!
• Your score for a level is: totalEXP + totalItemPower * 5 – it's a direct measure of how strong you are, regardless of the class you selected!
• Your progress in a level will be used for the next level only if you beat that level with a higher score than the last time you did it.
• Tap as you hit a wall to boost. You'll be invincible, will plow through enemies, and will also get a speed bump. Use this to beat enemies that are stronger than you.
• Swipe while you're moving to slightly change your direction. You can use this to get yourself out of infinite bounces, or to try to nudge yourself towards things.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• iOS 11 and iPhone X Support
• Watch an ad to get a 1up, making the game a bit easier
• A few bug fixes, performance optimizations, and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pinball? Not exactly but,
It's cool. You swipe your unmoving character and hit bosses by running yourself into them. I like the concept of the game and how it is unique. However, I wish the timer wasn't there for the levels. Also, it would be great to customize your character. And after playing a bit I couldn't see a pause button on the levels, but maybe that's just me. Overall fun, more like pinball-inspired but with RPG and breaking objects(enemies) elements.
I am missing the volume control. The settings only has preferences on how to aim but I could not find anything else. I want music off, sound effects on the moment I start a game. Where are those settings? Otherwise, looks fun.
Great and fun little game. I'd compare it more to a brick breaker game, not really pinball, but it's still extremely fun.
The developer, Flint Games LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Flint Games LLC
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Flint Games LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.