*** The First App on Meditation Quotes on the App Store! ****
This app is brought to you by LiveAndDare.com
Now supports Apple Watch as well! Read and favourite meditation quotes on your Apple Watch!
We have carefully selected over 607 quotes about meditation & mindfulness. These are inspirational thoughts about meditation practice, meditation insights, transcendence, and integrating meditation into your life. Some of them are from meditation masters (ancient and modern), other from famous philosophers, scientists, authors or celebrities.
These quotes don't assume any belief on your part. Yet, they are here to cater for practitioners of all levels of experience and interest. Therefore, while some of them are more lighthearted and inspirational, others are more "hardcore", for those that do meditation as a tool for Self-Knowledge and transcendence.
* 607 carefully selected quotes, from 214 different authors
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have quotes apps of: Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Annamalai Swami, and others.
* Bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Right at my fingertips
Very nice! I have inspiration whenever I need it
I am not sure whether I’m learning or the app itself is changing with updates but its getting better. I use it for inspiration before i meditate and then I discovered the link to the blog.
What I was looking for - simple daily quotes that bring me back to mindfulness. .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.