Baby Games for 2 Year Olds featuring tons of fun to keep both parents and little ones happy!
Build Preschool skills fast with fun simple games for little kids.
Recommended for parents of kids ages 2-5 who are currently in preschool or about to enroll all the way up to kindergarten.
Be ahead of the kindergarten curve by playing these games!
32+ Fun Simple Mini Games:
1. Animal Sounds - Funny cute animal noises.
2. Baby Colors - Master colors the fun way!
3. Baby Text Message - Grasp letters and pretend to text their family.
4. Seasons - Weather is fun! Learn about the seasons.
5. Baby Paint Doodle - Help your future kindergartner become an artist.
6. Baby Phone - Fake phone for your baby to learn numbers and have fun.
7. Fun Shapes - Cutesy way to learn baby shapes.
8. Baby Piano - Learn music and melody.
9. Trains - Explore the sounds of trains!
10. Transportation - Learn about how the world moves.
11. Feed the Penguin - This hungry fella likes to dance and eat.
12. Pop the Bubble - Simple fun for everyone
13. ABC's - Memorize the alphabet and sing the song.
14. 123's - Numbers 1-9 including 0 and counting to 10!
15. Interaction - Touch anything in the app and it will react to you!
Keep your child busy and help them learn valuable kindergarten skills. Lots more fun/interactive items throughout! This game does feature ads, please for parents only. There's an optional in-app purchase to remove the ads.
Within the settings you can enable/disable the following options:
FULL SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
Baby Games Premium is a subscription service that removes ads and adds parent mode for $1/month.
- Regular price: $ .99/month
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://brainvaultgames.com/privacy-policy/
We're here to answer questions and hear how we can improve for you and your kids. You can contact us within the app or at http://brainvaultgames.com/contact/
Want to receive the latest news from BrainVault Games?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BrainVaultGames
*** Please Note: Internet is REQUIRED for this to download games, and access content! Please make sure to keep watch on your data if you're on a limited plan. ***
Updated to latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Current version unusable on iPad 3
Update: it turns out that I had used the switch to lock the screen, and when I reset the iPad, it turned the sound off. I hadn't used this iPad in a while, so I completely forgot about it. (My newer iPad doesn't have that switch.) So now, the sound works fine.
I bought this app (without ads) for my god-granddaughter, and she loved it. I wanted to limit her access to other things, like my email, so I reset the iPad, and re-downloaded the app. The sounds are now gone, making it boring for her. I had to put it on my new iPad Pro, which I really don't want to hand over to a 2-year-old.
Great game for my 3 year old
My niece loves this game and it keeps her occupied and helps her learn ! I would give it 5 stars but my only complaint is it's very hard for her to click out of the ads and sometimes the sound doesn't work
Best app for small kids
I have a 5,3 and 1 year old. They all LOVE this game. I don't normally write reviews but I just wanted to share how simple the games are which makes them easy to play. My 1 year old loves it and he's able to play and enjoy most of the games. My older kids love the simplicity of them. They're beautifully animated and aren't annoying in their music and sounds.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BrainVault Games, LLC
- 209.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Brain Vault Games, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads + Parent Mode $0.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.