** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
* Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
* Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
* Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
* A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
* Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
* Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
* Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
* Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GoatZ poses a simple question: How long can you survive the apocalypse … as a zombie goat? This hilariously absurd follow-up to Goat Simulator takes tons of survival-game conventions—like crafting, time-based challenges, and a big, open world—and wraps them together in a package intentionally littered with glitches. As you make your way around town, licking trash cans and head-butting zombies, the ridiculous bugs and hysterical premise will have you laughing out loud. It’s dumb fun in the best way.
Read before updating and remodeling (literally)
I always try to get all of the goats in goatz but it’s always impossible because most of them makes us survive for a few days and you know why it is impossible is because most of the time it crashes before I get in it or before I have any fun it is so frustrating so how about your people in coffee stain studios fix all this first fix the crash problem second remove the survival mode and tutorial and third add more goats such as A heaven goat we can give it wings and how about adding a new secret place and the secret place is.. do you know what I will just tell you a problem first, do you know that door on that mountain where one of the trophies are we can’t even open that door it is more frustrating than that sword in goat MMO so how about putting the secret place there and the secret place is called ......*drumroll* GOAT CLUB !!!!!!!!! Is where you can find lots of goats the number is eight and also there is framed pictures on the walls showing all of the goats from the Video game of all the goat games you madeJust pretend they are dead and not on PE mobile’s anymore and they were born on the same day you made goatz and died when you made goat simulator payday easy and simple also the room will be like a nice little living room also please remodel this game!!!!!!! And please remove the zombies Kansas game just be called Goatc The c stands for city
Good game, BUT PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING.
This game is really fun, and is worth the $5. I like the addition of crossover goats, and enjoy trying to survive. However, there is one MASSIVE problem. Crashing. I know Goat Sim. games are sorta famous for being buggy, and some of the bugs in these games are stupidly funny. But they shouldn’t ruin the game. Just today I playing on survival mode, and having a ton of fun. I was to about day 7 and had just unlocked one of the goats. I crafted a new weapon to go attack a zombie goat, and boom. The game froze for a few seconds and then crashed. All my progress and my unlocks? Gone. This bug has been in the game for over a year. In that year new updates and even whole Goat Sim. games have come out, yet this game-breaking issue has NOT been fixed.
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 437.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Classics Pack $1.99
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Space Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.