Tap the Watered Faucet, drink a cup of water and reap the benefits of one of the greatest health foods of all time! Water.
Water is the single most effective prescription for well-being, weight-loss, improved health, youthful complexion, disease prevention, potentially reversible stages of degenerative diseases — and finally the best pain medicine in the world. It needs no doctor's prescription. It is freely available. It costs nothing. It has no dangerous side effects. It is the medication your body cries for when it is stressed. It is good old plain, natural water.
Some benefits of Water (there are a lot more):
* Increases energy & relieves fatigue.
* Puts you in a good mood.
* Promotes Weight Loss.
* Improves skin complexion.
* Reduces wrinkles.
* Flushes out toxins.
* Maintains regularity.
* Boosts immune system.
* Natural headache remedy.
* Memory and brain booster.
* Prevents cramps & sprains.
* Improves kidney function.
Watered is the premium water log and tracking app. It lets you track your daily water consumption for improved health.
Some benefits of Watered:
* Beautiful, simple and clean interface. 16 different colour themes!
* Fun water animations. Tap the faucet (or cup) to add a drink.
* 1-Tap and you're done. Only one tap is needed to add a drink.
* Reminders with a large variety of sounds to choose from.
* Badge options include: cups, percentage or volume (intake or remaining).
* Historical data in list and chart view.
* Statistics include average, sum, minimum and maximum.
* Forgot to add a drink? You can add and delete drinks from past days.
* Variety of unit types: millilitres, litres, ounces, cups, pints, quarts and gallons (Imperial and US).
* Today Extension / Widget (iOS8 and up).
* Integration with Apple Health to share water data (iOS9 and up).
* More features coming soon!
Convinced? Now go ahead and tap the Watered Faucet. Water, it does the body good.
Improved water entry
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This apps is amazing. Im choose 4 star because the interface not allow select the app language.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The app automatically changes to the language of your device. Currently these are the languages that are available: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Update: still my go to water app. Just installed on new device. And still free❤️ Fun to use and meet my hydration goals. Thank you, app creators! 💦
Absolutely works! Reminds me to drink and I feel 100% better. I look forward to new graphics every day because I use random settings. Quirky enough to make me 😊 . Other apps are good but using this one, I have maintained my required and desired water level and I feel great! 💦 I have tried several apps but this is absolutely the best and I have used it for several months. Easy to use and responsive to your needs. I love the random colors in settings and I love how cute and quirky the app graphics are. Have fun! And drink up!🥰
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback and review, This is much appreciated and encourages developers with this kind of feedback.
Nonsensical, possibly dangerous false claims.
Update: Dev refuses to show sources for the copy/paste bogus claims made, tells me to look it up myself. Didn’t answer about medical background that would qualify him/her to make medical claims either. Pathetic.
Can you cite reliable sources for these claims you make? “Potentially reversible stages of degenerative diseases,” “disease prevention,” “the best pain medicine in the world,” “prevents cramps and sprains,” and “no dangerous side effects” are just a few of the dubious and just plain false claims you make. Do you have a medical background? I mean a real medical background, not that “holistic” quasi-scientific nonsense.
Developer Response ,
There are several books on the topic written by medical doctors. You can consult your health care provider and search for books about water for health. There are quite a few.
- Scirocco Consultants Inc.
- 36.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Scirocco Consultants Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.